Mobile-UXSDK-Beta-Android
788 3 2021-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbnoj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246 ft
United States

Has anyone downloaded & attempted to build & run the Mobile-UXSDK-Beta-Android Beta sample code (https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-UXSDK-Beta-Android#readme)?I have but can't get beyond a dependency error for each of the 8 modules.
Advice?
Thanks
2021-2-24
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

You don't give much info away,

It works on android studio 4.1.2 on ubuntu 20.04

Just  built it from a fresh clone, works like a charm.
2021-2-24
Use props
pbnoj
lvl.2
United States

Sorry for the lack of details. I'm using AS 4.1.2. on WIN10. The sample code I downloaded was a 12/10/20 update. I've noticed that the latest version on GitHub is only 2 days old. Is this what you ran Mats? I'll download the zip, blow away the older version & try again. Thanks
2021-2-24
Use props
pbnoj
lvl.2
United States

pbnoj Posted at 2-24 14:07
Sorry for the lack of details. I'm using AS 4.1.2. on WIN10. The sample code I downloaded was a 12/10/20 update. I've noticed that the latest version on GitHub is only 2 days old. Is this what you ran Mats? I'll download the zip, blow away the older version & try again. Thanks

UPDATE: the newest version from 2/23/21 is working. I successfully ran the project. The UXSDK Beta app was installed onto my Android Samsung Note 9 phone & works! The app connects to my MA2 via the controller w/ no glitches. I did have to edit the AndroidManifest.xml to accommodate the map service option. I utilized Mapbox, which was NOT listed in the map service options in the xml file (Google & Here were). I commented those out because the 1st time I ran the project I got an error related to connecting to Google Maps I believe. I took no chances the 2nd time around, thus the commenting, & only made the Mapbox service call active. It worked! I can now choose Mapbox from the "Map" list in the app & it connects to my Mapbox acct. So, the short story is that I can now utilize the UXSDK layout to modify/tweak/add modules to suit my needs. I hope this helps others.
2021-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules