Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
H20T High Res Grid Blurred edges
2004 4 2021-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

I have noticed when conducting any High Res grid photo on the H20T that the edges of the zoomed images are out of focus, this is at any zoom level.
Anyone else having this issue?
2021-2-24
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Australia

This is still an issue, I haven't done one for a while but just conducted an inspection of a rock face using the High Res photo option and it's pretty much useless data, one part of the photo is sharp and clear and everything else is a blurry mess!

Example attached.
2022-1-30
Use props
Arnor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Craig_Tas Posted at 1-30 20:42
This is still an issue, I haven't done one for a while but just conducted an inspection of a rock face using the High Res photo option and it's pretty much useless data, one part of the photo is sharp and clear and everything else is a blurry mess! [view_image][view_image]

Example attached.

Do you have defined MF or AF?

I sometimes have issue with the edge but I use 15x zoom. I also remarked that you can't take NADIR HR Grid. The pictures won't align...weird. I wanted to use it on a roof.
2022-3-3
Use props
Arnor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Arnor Posted at 3-3 00:51

I sometimes have issue with the edge but I use 15x zoom. I also remarked that you can't take NADIR HR Grid. The pictures won't align...weird. I wanted to use it on a roof.

In release notes, it mentions High Grid with greater 50° gimbal is an issue.
2022-3-8
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Australia

Arnor Posted at 3-3 00:51

I sometimes have issue with the edge but I use 15x zoom. I also remarked that you can't take NADIR HR Grid. The pictures won't align...weird. I wanted to use it on a roof.

AF, regardless of zoom level this always happens. I suspect the shutter is triggering too early before the gimbal has stopped or finished focusing. It's annoying as this feature is very handy but worthless in it's current state.
2022-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules