New Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 battery not charging
638 1 2021-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robin and wren
New
Flight distance : 139268 ft

Australia

hi i have a new P4Pv2 and when i went to charge the battery straight out of the box there was no indication of it charging.
before I plugged in teh charger i tested the battery by pushing the button and there was no indication of any power, no leds lit up.
After I had it pluged into te charger for about 90 minutes I checked it and the battery took no charge. Stilll no leds lit up when I pushed the button.
I removed teh connecting plug from the battery and plugged it back in again and the button light and leds lit up once and then nothing happened. Ileft it in again for about 30 minutes still nothing . The battery and charger did not get warm.
I then plugged in the controller to see if there was a problem with the charger and that started charging, The controller also prior to me plugging it in showed some charge when the button was pushed.
I have also plugged it into another charging point (docking station) and there is still no life showing.
I have checked online and there is mention on the battery going into deep hibernation if left for some time, could this be the issue if so how do you get it out of this state as i have tried the ways mentioned of pushing the button twice and letting it charge and that dos not work.

Or is the battery Dead?

The Date of Manufacture on the box indicates that is was 08/2020

Thanks
2021-2-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'service' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules