Tripltek tablet
1413 2 2021-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danny myers
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I just recieved my Tripltek Pro tablet, installed dji fly, when I go to set the gimble settings for the tab double tab feture DJI fly stops running, anyone else have this problem, always worked with my Ipad.

Thanks
2021-2-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there danny myers. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Tripltek Pro Tablet ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said application. There is a possibility that the Tripltek Pro Tablet will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. In addition the mobile device needs to be 64-bit, otherwise the DJI Fly application is not compatible with the Android distribution and will not work. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules