1764 7 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Florian Pabst
lvl.1
Flight distance : 870515 ft
Austria

Hello.
After the lates updates the Go 4 App on the iPhone 12 pro max doestn work with my Remote Control of the Mavic 2 pro.It doensnt matter if i connect the phone to the micro USB or the normal USB.
Older iPhones or Android phones work normal.

Software Versions:
DJI GO 4 App  v4.3.42
iOS 14.4

Is that a known issue?

Thank you
Florian

2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Florian Pabst. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We'd like to know if the problem continues after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO 4. Also, please note that when using the reserved USB port at the bottom of the remote, the side RC cable must be removed.
2021-2-25
Use props
Florian Pabst
lvl.1
Austria

Hello. Yes I reinstalled the App twice. Nothing changes.
I also removed the micro USB cable because I saw that in a Video.
Until now the situation is the same.
2021-2-26
Use props
togume
lvl.1

Colombia

The same thing happened to me with a Mavic Pro and iPhone 12 Pro. It used to work well a few weeks ago using an iPhone XS. Reinstalling and changing cables doesn't work, either.

How do we fix this?
2021-3-1
Use props
fans259d442d
New
Flight distance : 16168 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max. My first go to is to uninstall and reinstall. I thought I had to replace the entire controller if not just the cable. But luckily I still have my iPhone 10. Works fine. Why?
2021-3-2
Use props
Florian Pabst
lvl.1
Austria

fans259d442d Posted at 3-2 14:00
I’m having the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max. My first go to is to uninstall and reinstall. I thought I had to replace the entire controller if not just the cable. But luckily I still have my iPhone 10. Works fine. Why?

If you normally connect the iPhone to the controller it immediately is vibrating because the controller charges the phone. That also does not happen. So the Controller doesn't detect the phone at all.
I also use my old iPhone 6 now. That works great ;)
2021-3-2
Use props
Sandro737
New
Canada

I cant get my Iphone 12 max to work with the app.  Has anyone figured outthe issue
2021-5-2
Use props
CmdtDoragon
lvl.1

Nicaragua

Algun avance con la APP en un Iphone 12 pro max? no puedo conectar mi matrice 200 RTK V2
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules