DJI FPV Combo - A Game Changer but NOT as you Think!
584 4 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

With less than a week to the announced DJI Event where DJI is going to announce the new FPV Drone (introduced as a game-changer). This is an 800g drone, in the hands of non-experienced FPV pilots flying at 60-70mph with no sensors (manual mode) - you can't fly unless you are away from people and the city if a spotter is not present. I have been thinking if this drone is good for the industry and eventually leads to stricter rules.

What do you think?

2021-2-25
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

More people flying FPV is both GOOD and BAD.

GOOD:  Will lead to more FPV products on the market, more and faster technological development.  

BAD: More noobs flying recklessly, smashing into people and things, doing stupid stuff that will get the hobby even more legislated.

NOOBS: If you are going to buy this new drone, don't fly it in a park. Don't fly it over people or animals. Don't fly it near buildings.  Go find a secluded place away from town and have fun.
2021-2-25
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I think it'll be a good thing. With a company as big and powerful as DJI moving even more strongly into FPV, I'm hoping that'll make regulators have to learn more about it and regulate it a little better. Just banning it altogether isn't going to be a workable solution with as many new pilots as this will probably generate...
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henrik Olsen. Good day and thank you for posting this video you have created. As of the moment we have not yet received any information with regards to this matter. Please stay tuned to our DJI's Official Website, as we will update the latest news on the said official website as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
2021-2-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You are (probably) right.
2021-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now