654 2 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jburnard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1427 ft
United States

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new with all of this and want to make sure I'm damaging my drone.  I just started practicing with my Mavic Air 2.  I have only put on an ND filter once but I got the "gimbal overload" warning.  Should I be doing this with the drone off?  I assumed you do it while powered up so you can see how the exposure is looking but maybe I'm wrong?  Any input is most appreciated.

2021-2-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jburnard. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please turn off the DJI Mavic Air 2 before removing the stock filter and attach a new one. To remove the stock filter, kindly please use your fingers to pinch the stock filter attached to the camera, and then hold and rotate it counterclockwise to remove it. In installing a new filter, align the new ND filter with the camera, press it down, and rotate it clockwise. Ensure the filter is horizontal with the camera. Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules