Mavic 2 Pro connection issues
879 1 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa5b44410
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7221 ft
United States

I have a serious issue that just occured with my drone. My drone completely disconnected mid flight and instead of returning to the home point, like I would have expected it to, it instead landed in the lake. Like seriously, why did this happen. The drone was still in my line of sight and only 200-250 meters away from me. Also, the battery was at 89%. Why did it not return to home?!! What's the point of having that function if it doesn't work. I don't understand this at all and i'm hoping someone can explain to me why this happened. As much as I enjoy DJI products, there's still a ton of things that need to be fixed with the 'intelligent flight system.' Here is a link to my flight log for reference: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/U9WQR24CPLPGPSO3BIDU/
2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic 2 Pro to a different location to see if the issue will still persist.  Just a reminder to please always fly at location that are clear of magnetic or radio interference, buildings and other obstacles. In addition I will post a list under Flight Condition Requirements specifically on Interference with Communication and an official DJI tutorial video on DJI Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you and fly safe always.

2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules