Flight simulator
1509 5 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
advance2308
lvl.1

Canada

I have download the flight simulator and try to install it. When I finish installing and try to launch the flight simulator, there is a pop up window indicated that windows is cannot find dji_FS.exe
What should I do for this situation?

2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, advance2308. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. To assist you further, could you post a screenshot of the exact error you're encountering upon installing the DJI Flight Simulator? Please let us know also if you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Flight Simulator. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-26
Use props
advance2308
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-26 03:18
Hi, advance2308. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. To assist you further, could you post a screenshot of the exact error you're encountering upon installing the DJI Flight Simulator? Please let us know also if you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Flight Simulator. Looking forward to your response.

2021-2-26
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Have you checked this location:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator\DJI_FS.exe" This is where it is for me..
2021-2-26
Use props
advance2308
lvl.1

Canada

kyalami Posted at 2-26 10:02
Have you checked this location:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator\DJI_FS.exe" This is where it is for me..

no, couldn't find it ....
2021-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Flight Simulator? We suggest that you restart your computer before doing so.
2021-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules