Sunny winter day in Rousse 360
589 10 2021-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

Here is my recent 360 pano shot in Rousse, Bulgaria on one of the few sunny winter days. Enjoy:

2021-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. Good day and thank you for posting this fantastic sphere you have created. Great work and fly safe always. .
2021-2-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive sphere.  
2021-2-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool sphere!
2021-2-26
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Nice is this just using the Sphere created by the drone or did you use any additional software?
And great shot.
2021-2-26
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

The Rev Posted at 2-26 11:11
Nice is this just using the Sphere created by the drone or did you use any additional software?
And great shot.

there is no way you can achieve this quality out of the djj fly app unfortunately. this is  stitched out of the graded raw files and the sky is recreated in photoshop.
2021-2-26
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 2-26 13:00
there is no way you can achieve this quality out of the djj fly app unfortunately. this is  stitched out of the graded raw files and the sky is recreated in photoshop.

How are you posting it ? Is it a link from Sky pixel or another site. Only way I could find was to post to Google Maps  
https://goo.gl/maps/LibdkixadaeCohMH6
2021-2-27
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

The Rev Posted at 2-27 04:39
How are you posting it ? Is it a link from Sky pixel or another site. Only way I could find was to post to Google Maps  
https://goo.gl/maps/LibdkixadaeCohMH6

this is a link to skypixel, that is why it shows like that, because it is a dji site. you can post the sphere also on google street view and in facebook with the same result.
2021-2-27
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thanks for your help
2021-2-27
Use props
Günter 1454
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26617 ft
Germany

Hallo sbonev, ich habe eben eine persönliche Nachricht gesandt, die völlig entstellt erschien. Ich habe diese tolle Aufnahme gesehen und versuche schon seit einigen Tagen vergeblich (ich bin Anfänger) meine Panorama-Aufnahmen so zu versenden, wie sie in der Fly-App dargestellt werden. Ich würde mich sehr über einen Rat freuen.
2021-2-27
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

Günter 1454 Posted at 2-27 13:25
Hallo sbonev, ich habe eben eine persönliche Nachricht gesandt, die völlig entstellt erschien. Ich habe diese tolle Aufnahme gesehen und versuche schon seit einigen Tagen vergeblich (ich bin Anfänger) meine Panorama-Aufnahmen so zu versenden, wie sie in der Fly-App dargestellt werden. Ich würde mich sehr über einen Rat freuen.

Sorry, my german is non-existent at the moment, i just replied to your message. Unfortunately the 360s created by dji fly app are poor quality and nowhere near what you see in the one i shared, for that you need to edit the raw files of the pano shot and stitch them in another program.
2021-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules