Gimbal Error
2900 3 2021-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jojomymojo
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi,

Ive been using the DJI Osmo 3 for awhile now and in the recent few weeks I have been getting "Gimbal Error".
Not sure what the issue is but the device would start rotating the phone in very odd directions and eventually not allowing me to control anyting.
The motor would vibrate randomly as well and start panning the device before going completely crazy and just showing "Gimbal Error".

Please help! ):
2021-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jojomymojo. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused. We recommend checking whether your phone is properly mounted and balanced to the Osmo Mobile 3 before powering it on. If you have any accessories on your phone, removing them during usage with the Osmo Mobile 3 would be ideal. After that, we also suggest that you perform a quick gimbal calibration via the DJI Mimo.

2021-2-27
Use props
jojomymojo
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi, I have tried the balancing as well as the auto calibration but it is still not cooperating.

If I leave the device to rest for awhile ( an hour or so), it will work properly for like a minute.
The motors then proceeds to vibrate and the gyroscope goes all wonky.
At this point of the process, the buttons and joystick become unresponsive.

I managed to squeeze in the Auto Calibration upon start up.
The moment it said Successful, the motors went wonky again.

Hope this explanation helps!
2021-2-27
Use props
Lawes
New

Australia

Hi DJI Gamora,

I have the DJI Osmo 4 (bought it a week ago) and I am having the exact same issue as jojomymojo. I have also tried everything jojomymojo has tried with no luck. Please help!
2021-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules