Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android Tablet for use with Mavic Pro
664 1 2021-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kilted Flyer David
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

Ive asked this question on another topic conserning Which Tablet, And I saw the list of compatable devices. But all the andriods on that list are cell phones. Im looking for a Android Tablet. (Not cell phone size) will work with the DGI Go 4 and Mavic Pro. Ive been using a Samsung 8.4 Pro Tablet  for yrs and now it decides it does not want to use the Go App. It shows "Device not compatiable". I had to do a factory reset on the Tablet and it wont download the app. Im trying to stay away from Apple as much as possible. But If I have to... The Ipad Mini 4 is my next choice. I have a bracket holder on my controller that will hold a tablet. Thanks. Has anyone used a Android Tablet besides the Ipads? I do have a Mac Desk top and they seem that they want to charge for everything in the App Dept when I can get most of them for free on Google play. Is there a Aftermarket App that works with ther Mavic Pro?
2021-2-26
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Now David, probably a bit late with this but just seen it, I use the Huawei MediaPad M3 8 lite with my original Mavic Pro and I have had no problems whatsoever. I did get a matt screen protector for it to reduce the reflection, which works rather well.
Keep safe.
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules