Mavic air 2 battery led 3 blinking
12325 8 2021-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bIUZbcBM4JuL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi

Just tried to charge the 3 batteries for my new ma2 fly more bundle, 2 of them have charged fine using the charging cable provided (not the hub) but the third started to charge then stopped and the 3rd led started blinking intermittently

I see this means "over voltage charger detected" but the charger clearly isn't the issue, so is this battery duff or is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks Adam
2021-2-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If LED 3 blinks 3 times per second then yes that indicates over-voltage charger detected.  You might have a defective battery.  Unfortunately, you may have to go the route of contacting DJI Support.  A DJI Mod may come along with somethihg else to try but if 2 batteries changed okay and 3rd didn't I'd bet against that battery being good.
2021-2-27
Use props
djiuser_bIUZbcBM4JuL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-27 12:22
If LED 3 blinks 3 times per second then yes that indicates over-voltage charger detected.  You might have a defective battery.  Unfortunately, you may have to go the route of contacting DJI Support.  A DJI Mod may come along with somethihg else to try but if 2 batteries changed okay and 3rd didn't I'd bet against that battery being good.

Yeah that's the way Im thinking too, plugged the battery into the drone and powered up and checked the battery in the DJI app and one of the 3 cells wasnt charged as much as the other 2 so may try depleting the battery then recharging it to see if that works
2021-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_bIUZbcBM4JuL. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you're still encountering the same problem after discharging and recharging the mentioned battery, we strongly advise returning your battery back to our Service Center for further inspection. You can reach our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_bIUZbcBM4JuL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 00:32
Hi, djiuser_bIUZbcBM4JuL. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you're still encountering the same problem after discharging and recharging the mentioned battery, we strongly advise returning your battery back to our Service Center for further inspection. You can reach our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.

Well, pleased to say that depleting the battery by using it as a power bank with the adapter then charging fully has resolved the issue of the imbalance between the cells, led 3 no longer flashes.
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_bIUZbcBM4JuL Posted at 3-1 14:00
Well, pleased to say that depleting the battery by using it as a power bank with the adapter then charging fully has resolved the issue of the imbalance between the cells, led 3 no longer flashes.

That's a relief to hear and glad it was all sorted out. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_Vi2yJ9NZbm0L
lvl.1
Czechia

Same problem with 3 flashes I hit today in summer. But problem solve itself. Since batteries was quite a hot (from environment) so after they cool to normal working temperature it starts charge without further problems.
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_Vi2yJ9NZbm0L
lvl.1
Czechia

2022-7-22
Use props
Leorex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223786 ft

South Africa

Hi Mine Did the same i just took it put it in the fridge for 2 minutes and it was fine, charges perfectly.
2-21 09:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules