Ronin SC gyro/accelerometer may be error
1697 6 2021-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darrellch
lvl.1
Indonesia

I have a ronin SC with an ongoing problem for a year and it really wrecks the experience of using the gimbal. I love it, but this problem is really annoying because it goes crazy, rotating really quickly and vibrating very often and it sometimes just doesn't want to be straight horizontally, so it really is frustrating to work with these problems. When I calibrate and balance test on a flat surface with 0 degrees of slope, it always says more than 5 degrees. sometimes its even 25 to 50 degrees, and even the repairman can't fix it. I've updated the firmware and tried to reduce the parameters but it always, always persisted. What should I do?
2021-2-27
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I have the same problem. My Ronin SC has only a few hours of use and started to present this same problem when I tilt the roll in xº.

PS.: I have a lot of experience in gimbals and it's not a problem with balancing or parameters.
2021-3-25
Use props
Darrellch
lvl.1
Indonesia

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 3-25 05:29
I have the same problem. My Ronin SC has only a few hours of use and started to present this same problem when I tilt the roll in xº.

PS.: I have a lot of experience in gimbals and it's not a problem with balancing or parameters.

do you have any solutions? even the dji officials haven't replied yet to this post
I'm going to be working with this gimbal, and I haven't found any workaround or fixes to this. I'm really disappointed.
2021-3-27
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Darrellch Posted at 3-27 16:41
do you have any solutions? even the dji officials haven't replied yet to this post
I'm going to be working with this gimbal, and I haven't found any workaround or fixes to this. I'm really disappointed.

I contacted support. I was given some instructions to calibrate etc. but I've tried everything they asked me to.

I will have to send it to China.
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_ou5zVW6dw4xV
New
Flight distance : 14573 ft
Georgia

Hello i have same issue

please help
2021-4-12
Use props
gisele18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16 ft
  • >>>
Lebanon

Hello!
Same problem here. Did you find a solution?
2021-7-6
Use props
Darrellch
lvl.1
Indonesia

I havent found any solutions yet, my country doesn't even have a service center capable of fixing the gimbal, so nothing can be done. Was thinking of sending it back to china but seems too much of a hassle. very sad because its not a small amount of money yet I cant do anything
2021-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules