PGYTECH ND filters dont fit.
1434 4 2021-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Has anyone used PGYTECH brand ND filters on either of their osmo pockets ?

I have some Neewer brand that fit perfectly, but the PGYTECH dont seem to fit either the OP1 or OP2.

They are slightly too large for the apperture, so consequently they only fit at an angle - ie one side fits in the recess and the other side sits on the top lip of the recess.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 14.46.35.png
2021-2-27
Use props
Mgozer
lvl.4
Switzerland

I have Pgytech filters for OP1 and thy fits exactly the same way on Dji Pocket 2.
Yes, if you don't push a little bit they won't seat, but I never had a problem and never lost any of them.
At least for OP1, since I still refuse to use the Pocket 2...
2021-3-2
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mgozer Posted at 3-2 00:32
I have Pgytech filters for OP1 and thy fits exactly the same way on Dji Pocket 2.
Yes, if you don't push a little bit they won't seat, but I never had a problem and never lost any of them.
At least for OP1, since I still refuse to use the Pocket 2...

Hi Mgozer,  thanks for response.   Yes the magnet is quite strong I dont envisage one would drop off, but ( for mine anyway ) they just dont fit right !   Maybe I got a bad set that had been through the anodising processing once too much maybe........     

I contacted PGYTECH but they were not interested in the slightest to help.

Why do you refuse to use the pocket 2 ?
2021-3-2
Use props
Mgozer
lvl.4
Switzerland

MKosmo Posted at 3-2 04:24
Hi Mgozer,  thanks for response.   Yes the magnet is quite strong I dont envisage one would drop off, but ( for mine anyway ) they just dont fit right !   Maybe I got a bad set that had been through the anodising processing once too much maybe........     

I contacted PGYTECH but they were not interested in the slightest to help.

I do refuse to use the Pocket 2 because, for me, at the current stage the Osmo Pocket 1 is better...
I am indeed disappointed regarding this.
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MKosmo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI Pocket 2. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who uses the said ND Filter and share there experiences using it as well. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories or 3rd party lenses on your DJI Pocket 2. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition, using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI Pocket 2 and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules