Lost smart controller!
780 2 2021-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickdotG
lvl.1
United States

Hello fellow DJI members,
I recently received smart controller back from the repair folks and after it would not link with my Mavic, find that they returned a different device (different serial number) to me

Has anybody else received an incorrect smart controller back?  If you are having a problem linking with your drone check the serial number of the device vs what you had, or what they logged in as having received.

Contact me if that’s the case!
2021-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NickdotG. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. For repair cases, we will either have your unit repaired or replaced so it could be possible that your DJI Smart Controller was replaced instead during the process. Regarding your concern, we suggest that you do update your DJI Smart Controller before pairing it with your Mavic 2.
2021-2-27
Use props
NickdotG
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-27 23:28
Hi, NickdotG. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. For repair cases, we will either have your unit repaired or replaced so it could be possible that your DJI Smart Controller was replaced instead during the process. Regarding your concern, we suggest that you do update your DJI Smart Controller before pairing it with your Mavic 2.
https://youtu.be/7tnlBifYD8E

That was done. None of the various methods to link worked. I believe my Mavic was still linked to my actual controller which was sent to somebody else.

Tell me please, can a Mavic be linked to two different controllers?  
2021-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules