Live Streaming
1250 3 2015-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FloridaDroneLLC
lvl.1

United States

We have been experimenting with live streaming with the Inspire. The lag time and video quality it TERRIBLE. I have setttings at 720 and lowered bitrate, but it's still really bad with Youtube. My wifi connection is high speed also.  We would like to live stream most of our work. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this better?

Also, I am trying to put a permanent live video feed on a few websites that I own buy Youtube doesn't seem to allow a permanent url address to always use. It's a different url for every live feed that I make. That means that I have to go to each website and load in the new url (embed code) for every flight. Is anyone else doing this with youtube? I have used Ustream.com in the past, but I have no idea how to do it with the Inspire 1.

Florida Drone LLC
One more thing... How does our newest video look?

2015-7-10
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

I'm not a coder or website person by any means, but could you not have links on all those sites or places that point back to one location to pull the link from?  I guess what I'm trying to say is the link is like a get link command and it is looking for a link in a location that you can change just the one as needed.
2015-7-11
Use props
FloridaDroneLLC
lvl.1

United States

Bus,
Youtube assigns a NEW website address to EVERY single new live video feed. What I am looking for is like having my own TV channel that people can turn on any time they want. You know, like http://www.youtube.com/(MYLIVEFEED). As it is now, I would have to tell everyone (the entire world) what the new webpage is EVERY time I want to do live streaming.
2015-7-11
Use props
gdrake77.gmail
lvl.2

United States

Looks good. In my opinion it to long. seems like just a few establishing shots would be cool, then get to what the people want to see... the inside.
just my opinion though.
2015-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules