424 5 2021-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_djiguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80410 ft
United Kingdom

Hey Guys,

Just curious, finally got my DJI Mini 2 replacement (water damage) however, i noticed the replacement drone while operates as expected, has quite a few scratches and marks even though it arrived in sealed DJI box etc.
Is this common or has this been a QA issue?

Thanks in advance!
2021-2-27
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

I’m pretty sure the replacements are refurbished drones , DJI just fix what’s wrong and that’s about it. Although I personally haven’t had to use my care refresh this is just what I have read.
2021-2-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

he didn't say this was a replacement under the dji care refresh process.

and he didn't say what "sealed" means.  one piece of cellophane tape?

did the drone itself has all the stickers?  probably not.

are we assuming this is refurbished or did the box say it was refurbished?  a true refurb process doesn't just fix what's broken.  some parts are replaced automatically.  most other parts are graded.

how would you rate your drone, grade A, grade B, grade C....

i think this post need more information.
2021-2-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send us an email to support@dji.com and provide us with some photos of the drone scratches? We'll help to check it and follow up. Thanks.
2021-2-27
Use props
DJWacko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

The Saint Posted at 2-27 16:32
he didn't say this was a replacement under the dji care refresh process.

and he didn't say what "sealed" means.  one piece of cellophane tape?

Well how else do you get a replacement because of water damage ? If it’s not the care refresh then you must know of on other way to get a replacement drone. Can you tell me the other way to do this please ? have you ever had a refurbished drone before or are you just guessing about what they actually do. I don’t think this post needs any more information,he said it’s got scratches on it . So this is just a guess , but I think it might have some scratches on it .
2021-2-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJWacko Posted at 2-28 12:55
Well how else do you get a replacement because of water damage ? If it’s not the care refresh then you must know of on other way to get a replacement drone. Can you tell me the other way to do this please ? have you ever had a refurbished drone before or are you just guessing about what they actually do. I don’t think this post needs any more information,he said it’s got scratches on it . So this is just a guess , but I think it might have some scratches on it .

there are many ways to get another drone, just trying to get clarification.
2021-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules