RSC2 joystick
3438 6 2021-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanMcCurry
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The joystick keeps misaligning and I can't even balance the gimbal now. I bought from Jessops in November 2020.
2021-2-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this product experience. Could you please send us any video regarding to the issue you mentioned above? We will help to further check and find out the solution for you.

Thanks
2021-3-1
Use props
djiuser_iqRNhRIhLVZk
New
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-1 23:01
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this product experience. Could you please send us any video regarding to the issue you mentioned above? We will help to further check and find out the solution for you.

Thanks

I am having the same issue, I have only used the gimbal twice and the joystick appears to be faulty... causing the gimbal to drift endlessly, makes it virtually useless.. please help!
2021-3-22
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

You can always try to calibrate  & re-update the firmware.
But if your thumbstick is not also not functioning correctly I would recommend making a warranty claim and send it in for repair/ replacement as the warranty of the Ronin extends to 24months, including the thumbstick.
2021-3-26
Use props
DanMcCurry
lvl.1

United Kingdom

KuroKenshi Posted at 3-26 02:26
You can always try to calibrate  & re-update the firmware.
But if your thumbstick is not also not functioning correctly I would recommend making a warranty claim and send it in for repair/ replacement as the warranty of the Ronin extends to 24months, including the thumbstick.

I've sent it for a repair and it will be gone a month.
I had to constantly recalibrate. It would last 5 mins then go haywire again.
I didn't think to reinstall firmware.
2021-3-26
Use props
fans64bcb76b
New
Chile

Hola, soy de Chile. Tengo el mismo problema con el joystick del Ronin RSC2, se aflojó y no se puede utilizar de buena forma el estabilizador. Desde el sitio web de DJI no permiten hacer devoluciones desde mi país y no aparece el servicio técnico oficial tampoco. ¿Qué puedo hacer?
2021-10-4
Use props
Eduqueen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559308 ft

Spain

Muy buenas.
Yo también tengo el mismo problema, es una pena que una marca como Dji, no busque una solución al problema del jostick del Sc2....
2021-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules