how to connect dji pocket 2 wireless microphone to pc
6760 4 2021-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
youssra
New

India

Hi Everyone ,

I am new to this forum and i need help on wirless microphone that comes along with the DJI pocket 2 creator combo.
How do i connect the the wireless microphone to the pc with a wire or without a wire .
I have tried with 3.5 mm 3 pole jack but it doesnt work .
The same 3.5 mm 3 pole 3 pole jack works when i connect the microphone to my laptop .

Need your expert help on this

Thanks ,
Youssra
2021-2-28
Use props
papabri48
lvl.2
United States

Sorry, but why would you want to connect to your PC?  The Creator Combo extension includes bluetooth capability from the wireless mic to the camera.  I don't think its designed to Bluetooth to anything else.
2021-4-8
Use props
youssra
New

India

papabri48@gmail Posted at 4-8 14:33
Sorry, but why would you want to connect to your PC?  The Creator Combo extension includes bluetooth capability from the wireless mic to the camera.  I don't think its designed to Bluetooth to anything else.

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply i was trying to connect the wireless mic through a standard 3.5 mm jack to the desktop  to record my voice in a video editing software .

I was thinking if it could serve two purposes .

Thanks
2021-4-8
Use props
obchod4048
New

Czechia

I would appreciate the feature as well. I supposed that as it is bluetooth device it would be possible to connect with laptop or smartphone but I was wrong. I have good external rode but interferences via laptop jack deteriorate sound quality. Connection via bluetooth would solve my problem.
2021-12-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Not sure if it is possible at all, but having the chance would definetely add up to the usability of the microphone.
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules