Favorite Drone
483 5 2021-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

I own the phantom 3 advanced, mini 2 and mavic pro.  I love flying all three and it's hard to pick a favorite. What is your favorite go to drone and why ?
2021-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RenegadeCowboyAZ. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there favorite go to DJI drone and why. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-2-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2P,  seems to be a great allrounder.
2021-3-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like taking the Mini 2 out as it fits neatly into my backpack and performs quite well.  If it is going to be a bit windy then I take the MA2, although it takes up a bit more room.  
2021-3-1
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also have the Phantom 3 Advanced and now Mavic Air 2, I prefer the MA2 for the features and its more compact to take along. Once in awhile for fun and local stuff I'll use the P3A, but the MA2 is my main driver and favorite.
2021-3-1
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

RobZilla Posted at 3-1 11:54
I also have the Phantom 3 Advanced and now Mavic Air 2, I prefer the MA2 for the features and its more compact to take along. Once in awhile for fun and local stuff I'll use the P3A, but the MA2 is my main driver and favorite.

I know how you feel...flying the phantom is just different and it’s nice to have a very dependable drone that’s not so heavy
2021-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules