4505 24 2021-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YRIzcrVua44r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3241519 ft
Germany

Hey there,
It's been almost a month since I shipped my drone with UPS because of a gimbal failure. Nothing has happend since then. It's missing in action. So far no problem, their insurance will pay for it. But in the meantime the least you could have done, was to start investigating.
I exchanged 16 emails with the German DJI Support and they promised to send an inquiry request to UPS but literally nothing is happening. IF UPS had started an investigation, it would be visible as a status update.

UPS DJI Paket.PNG
(Screenshot from this morning, almost 4 weeks after shipping)

I just want to fly the amazing mini 2 with this beautiful weather conditions but all I do is sitting, wishing, waiting.

What can we do to solve this issue?
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unsatisfied experience under this case. Could you please send us any CAS number or the email ticket for us to check more details?

Thanks
2021-3-1
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-1 02:08
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unsatisfied experience under this case. Could you please send us any CAS number or the email ticket for us to check more details?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. I sent you a PM with the details. Hope we can find a solution soon. Springtime is coming and I want to capture those beautiful cherry blossoms from above :-)
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chrisvomradio Posted at 3-1 03:08
Thanks for the quick response. I sent you a PM with the details. Hope we can find a solution soon. Springtime is coming and I want to capture those beautiful cherry blossoms from above :-)

Hi, we have received your CAS number and now confirming with the logistic team. We will be in touch, thanks
2021-3-1
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

Good Morning,
I hope you are doing well? I'm quite disappointed with DJI that you don't seem to be working on my case at all.
It only takes five minutes to initiate an investigation with UPS and I just don't understand why nothing is happening.
EDIT: in the meantime I recieved a kind email from the German DJI support, telling me they will replace the device.
2021-3-2
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

So, another three days without anything moving. Anything you can do about it?
2021-3-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chrisvomradio Posted at 3-5 02:49
So, another three days without anything moving. Anything you can do about it?

Hello there, we are sorry for the belated updates on your case. We just checked that the material requisitioned this morning. It should be shipped very soon now, we will keep the case updated with you.

Thanks
2021-3-12
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-12 03:24
Hello there, we are sorry for the belated updates on your case. We just checked that the material requisitioned this morning. It should be shipped very soon now, we will keep the case updated with you.

Thanks

Okay, thank you
2021-3-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, the parcel has been shipped yesterday. You should able to receive the shipping details from the email. Feel free to reach out to us if you still need assistance, thank you.
2021-3-13
Use props
chrisvomradio
lvl.4
Germany

Final update for everyone who's interested: After 6 weeks, the matter is solved. I got a replacement from DJI because UPS still hasn't found the package. Thanks to everyone who was involved (except UPS)
2021-3-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

chrisvomradio Posted at 3-16 08:45
Final update for everyone who's interested: After 6 weeks, the matter is solved. I got a replacement from DJI because UPS still hasn't found the package. Thanks to everyone who was involved (except UPS)

Hello there, thank you for updating your case to us. We are glad to see the replacement has been sent to you, hope you enjoy your new flight with our product. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.
2021-3-16
Use props
djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448773 ft
United States

chrisvomradio Posted at 2021-3-16 08:45

I'm going through the same exact thing.. hope mine work out.. congratulations
2022-5-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hZ3UzjEYyk3l Posted at 5-15 01:54
I'm going through the same exact thing.. hope mine work out.. congratulations

Hello, there. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 774&pid=2742990
Please check.
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_SMtSBtJ1MnQw
New
Flight distance : 16809298 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-15 02:04
Hello, there. We have replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=264774&pid=2742990
Please check.

It I'm going through it as well.  Been over 2 weeks already.  Really hoping I don't have to wait six weeks.  UPS is horrible.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_SMtSBtJ1MnQw Posted at 7-3 07:17
It I'm going through it as well.  Been over 2 weeks already.  Really hoping I don't have to wait six weeks.  UPS is horrible.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please send us your order number via pm? We can not check your order information now. Then we will confirm the details and do our best to help. Thanks for your support in advance.
2022-7-4
Use props
fans60bd37ce
lvl.1
United States

UPS also Informed me that they have lost my drone. I talked with someone at DJI who said they were “escalating” my claim and I would hear from someone. I still have not heard anything. Is DJI going to make this right? I paid a lot for my drone and had just sent it back for repair and spent another $230 to have it repaired, just to have UPS loose it on the way back to me.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans60bd37ce Posted at 8-10 03:15
UPS also Informed me that they have lost my drone. I talked with someone at DJI who said they were “escalating” my claim and I would hear from someone. I still have not heard anything. Is DJI going to make this right? I paid a lot for my drone and had just sent it back for repair and spent another $230 to have it repaired, just to have UPS loose it on the way back to me.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the message from UPS saying the package is lost?
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_ihvh32hv6Kjv
New
Flight distance : 251634 ft
Spain

Surprise! It seems more people are losing drones! I just trying to get back my drone from the DJI repair centre in Nederland but in somehow they lost it from the repair centre to DHL and nobody knows where my drone is... already some emails were exchanged but not solution at all. Honestly, looks a long time fight...any tips???

2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ihvh32hv6Kjv Posted at 10-31 14:28
Surprise! It seems more people are losing drones! I just trying to get back my drone from the DJI repair centre in Nederland but in somehow they lost it from the repair centre to DHL and nobody knows where my drone is... already some emails were exchanged but not solution at all. Honestly, looks a long time fight...any tips???

[view_image]

We are terribly sorry to hear about your feedback. We have pulled up the case number using your DJI Forum account, with this we can communicate with the team to further assist you in the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2022-10-31
Use props
djiuser_Tg2AUwfLetGW
New

United States

They lost my drone and DJI and ups isn’t going to take responsibility do I do I saved up working outside in the Texas heat trying to buy this drone just for this to happen man I can’t this ... no more
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Tg2AUwfLetGW Posted at 8-4 16:33
They lost my drone and DJI and ups isn’t going to take responsibility do I do I saved up working outside in the Texas heat trying to buy this drone just for this to happen man I can’t this ... no more

We are deeply sorry for the difficulties you encountered. I was able to get your order number via your forum account, I will check it with the corresponding team and provide you with an update as soon as possible. Sorry that there may be a delay due to the weekend but we will follow it up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_WAudgIrbVIcq
lvl.1

United States

Same thing currently happening to me. Shipped the drone over two weeks ago and UPS has lost it. Seems impossible to get anybody on either side to make an effort in. recovering this drone
1-11 14:28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_WAudgIrbVIcq Posted at 1-11 14:28
Same thing currently happening to me. Shipped the drone over two weeks ago and UPS has lost it. Seems impossible to get anybody on either side to make an effort in. recovering this drone

Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I was able to locate your case number using your forum account. Please keep an eye on your email for further updates. Please keep an eye on your email for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
1-11 16:03
Use props
Loveyogi
lvl.1

India

I have lost my drone 3days past been looking for it everyday I lost gps and I and don’t know where it’s been landed. Can anyone help me to find my drone please.. thank you
IMG_4913.jpeg
1-13 06:33
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Loveyogi Posted at 1-13 06:33
I have lost my drone 3days past been looking for it everyday I lost gps and I and don’t know where it’s been landed. Can anyone help me to find my drone please.. thank you

Hello there. I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please confirm that you are in India? If yes, according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance.
1-13 12:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules