Could someone explain the process..
709 3 2021-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9ef7ecdc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46850 ft
United States

to transfer ownership of a dji mini 2 & dji care refresh.  Seems complicated, but maybe not.

ETA: nevermind, should have thought of this first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3j4ghe2NdM
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for these information you have shared. The new owner of the said DJI drone can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the said drone. The warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user. Thank you.
2021-3-1
Use props
fans9ef7ecdc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46850 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-1 19:27
Hello there. Good day and thank you for these information you have shared. The new owner of the said DJI drone can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the said drone. The warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user. Thank you.

Stephen,  thanks for your reply.  The video I found after I posted the question explained
it exactly as you did. Verification is a good thing.  
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans9ef7ecdc Posted at 3-2 04:23
Stephen,  thanks for your reply.  The video I found after I posted the question explained
it exactly as you did. Verification is a good thing.

Hi there. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules