Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ivybec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646230 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I want to use Hivemapper...
Hivemapper requires GPS coordinates on the video so I turned on video caption in DJI Go 4.
But the DJI Mavic Air srt file does not have the required GPS!
Does anyone have a solution?
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ivybec. Good day and thank you for this information you have given. Since this is a 3rd party application ( Hivemapper ) I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the said application and with regards to this matter. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party application like Hivemapper when flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work but, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-3-1
Use props
Ivybec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646230 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

"Bryan from Hivemapper here.Sorry you're having a bit of trouble with the Mavic Air.
The good news is there's a workaround to get GPS coordinates from the Air.
You will need to sign up on http://airdata.com and use the .CSV flight logs from the site in place of DJI's .SRT file (as you know this file does not record Lat/Long which is admittedly frustrating).
The .CSV logs from Airdata will give us this information. When you upload your video footage to Hivemapper to  make a map, use the .CSV instead of the .SRT"

I am all setup now and I will try it out this afternoon.
2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules