Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS - 5902530 - N2YON3 no progress since 18 Feb
1418 6 2021-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ashtons99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92533 ft
United Kingdom

My Mini 2 was accepted at the UPS drop off on 12 Feb and was at Stanford Le Hope a couple of days later. It's has not moved from there for nearly 3 weeks with no updates since 18 Feb. Do I assume it is now lost in shipping what is the process to progress this please. I paid for Express service, it certainly cannot be described as such
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll help you seek the team to further assist and push for updates. Thank you for your patience.
2021-3-1
Use props
Ashtons99
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-1 15:00
Hi there. We're sorry to know about this. We'll help you seek the team to further assist and push for updates. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you. I would appreciate it if you could follow this up with UPS and find what has happened to the shipment. I hoped dji refresh would be much quicker than this
2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ashtons99 Posted at 3-1 15:14
Thank you. I would appreciate it if you could follow this up with UPS and find what has happened to the shipment. I hoped dji refresh would be much quicker than this

Hello, our support team will contact you via the email shortly and confirm with the item in the box. We will help to contact with the UPS for investigation at the same time.

Thanks for your patience.
2021-3-1
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hey Ashton,
I noticed your Case number in the tittle was a little off and found the correct one to be: CAS-5902530-N2Y0N3
But having said that, it's really crazy it took almost a month untill it was received.
But I know that allot of people shipping from and towards the UK seem to have issue or long waiting times, it could also be due to Corona.
Next to the fact that if you paid for and express replacement this should prioritize your case and uppon receiving normally it should be processed either the same day or the next.
To which of the repair centers was this send?
I hope this will get solved for you asap, best of luck.
2021-3-26
Use props
Ashtons99
lvl.1
United Kingdom

KuroKenshi Posted at 3-26 01:30
Hey Ashton,
I noticed your Case number in the tittle was a little off and found the correct one to be: CAS-5902530-N2Y0N3
But having said that, it's really crazy it took almost a month untill it was received.

Hi it has been a poor experience from beginning to end. Ending with the drone finally reaching me today that was after UPS had delivered it to the wrong address 3 days ago then having to try and recover it. Most of the problems have been due to UPS and their inability to deal with the export paperwork. DJi have not been helpful at all, they exercise no customer goodwill. They promise to call or contact and rarely have done throughout.
I would not buy another DJi product and I will not use refresh again. I would recommend anyone considering refresh to buy alternative drone insurance.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ashtons99 Posted at 4-1 09:05
Hi it has been a poor experience from beginning to end. Ending with the drone finally reaching me today that was after UPS had delivered it to the wrong address 3 days ago then having to try and recover it. Most of the problems have been due to UPS and their inability to deal with the export paperwork. DJi have not been helpful at all, they exercise no customer goodwill. They promise to call or contact and rarely have done throughout.
I would not buy another DJi product and I will not use refresh again. I would recommend anyone considering refresh to buy alternative drone insurance.

Thanks for your update, glad to know that you have received the drone today. We'd like to express our sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused, we'll keep improving to provide better service. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules