DJI Fly 1.3.0 available in Apple Store
1407 15 2021-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zed_Br
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168727 ft
Brazil

DJI Fly 1.3.0 is now available on Apple Store.
- Supports DJI FPV.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

2021-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Zed_Br. Good day and thank you for sharing these information here at DJI Forum. Great find and thank you for your support.
2021-3-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-3-2
Use props
virtual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Thanks for sharing!
2021-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  
2021-3-2
Use props
fans63867efc
lvl.2
United States

I'm wondering if the second applies to the original Mini at all
2021-3-2
Use props
Zed_Br
lvl.4
Brazil

fans63867efc Posted at 3-2 12:22
I'm wondering if the second applies to the original Mini at all

So do I.

I didn't test mine, but I hope it has improvements for our Mavic Mini in the App. In the previous version, it was good, but sometimes it was closing the app and it was needed to reopen.
2021-3-2
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Both Androids (phone and tablet) updated from the app, and iPhone updated from the App Store.  I will attempt to take my Mini up after I get off work - I assume I will fly with the android tablet.

2021-3-2
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Syncing flights between devices still does not work.
Never has since DJI Fly's initial release.
For example, my flight device (iPad Air 3rd gen) shows my flight tonight as 18 minutes, 400 ft high and 4.77 miles traveled distance.
My backup device (iPhone Xr) using the same login account shows 1 minute, 170ft high and 39 ft traveled distance for the same flight.

Simply put, the log files are getting corrupt somewhere between the upload to DJI and the download from DJI.
Now, they are so corrupt that some online logbook trackers will not read the flights from the mobile device used while flying.
I have not been able to upload to my preferred log book since January 18th.

Stop updating the app for newer models and fix what is broken.
2021-3-2
Use props
Zed_Br
lvl.4
Brazil

pmshop Posted at 3-2 17:26
For example, my flight device (iPad Air 3rd gen) shows my flight tonight as 18 minutes, 400 ft high and 4.77 miles traveled distance.

Yep... since the DJI GO we have this sync issue in DJI Fly. Same happens to me.
2021-3-2
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Thank you for the info
2021-3-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

pmshop Posted at 3-2 17:26

100% agree...
Flight records not syncing, firmware keeps having bugs.
After flying my new Mini replacement due to drones faults, had 14 satelites in open area free of interference and clear sky, Fly Apps keeps saying no GPS going to Atti mode...
Scary stuff that it's actually not true...
2021-3-4
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I did a short flight Tuesday after I got off work with my Mini using the Android tablet and Fly app version 1.3.0.  No problems were observed.  Had the usual WiFi interference in my neighborhood - but that's normal.  CsvView had no problem reading the .DAT files of the flight.
2021-3-4
Use props
Zed_Br
lvl.4
Brazil

K6CCC Posted at 3-4 08:02
I did a short flight Tuesday after I got off work with my Mini using the Android tablet and Fly app version 1.3.0.  No problems were observed.  Had the usual WiFi interference in my neighborhood - but that's normal.  CsvView had no problem reading the .DAT files of the flight.

Nice. I'll try to fly this coming weekend with mine to check this new version on iPad. Cheers!
2021-3-4
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

Had the update on mine last night. Did a quick flight indoors, no issues yet. See if I will be able to fly outside today, kinda rainy last few days. Yesterday I was again over a river and hovering about 1 meter above the surface, filming some piranhas feeding and it was still stable. Sent it off about 1km downstream when I started to have birds circling my mini  so didn't take any chances, put it in sport and just rushed back (51km/h max speed). It was over the water when the birds came up so if one happened to bump into it, I would've have to say goodbye to my mini...
2021-3-5
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

doglaboi Posted at 3-5 04:02
Had the update on mine last night. Did a quick flight indoors, no issues yet. See if I will be able to fly outside today, kinda rainy last few days. Yesterday I was again over a river and hovering about 1 meter above the surface, filming some piranhas feeding and it was still stable. Sent it off about 1km downstream when I started to have birds circling my mini  so didn't take any chances, put it in sport and just rushed back (51km/h max speed). It was over the water when the birds came up so if one happened to bump into it, I would've have to say goodbye to my mini...

Be careful being so low over water. The bottom sensors get confused over water or mirror like surface and snow. It might think you are landing and can land.
I will not hover over water.
That low it can go into landing mode.
Doug
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules