45947 198 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dangonay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60315 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have prescription corrective lenses for the DJI FPV System. Will those lenses also fit these newer FPV goggles?
2021-3-3
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

is the r/c compatible with the air unit? I have a couple other DJI Air Unit and Cadxx Vista equipped quadacopters and would be quick to buy the fpv combo if the r/c is compatible, and/or if the let's call it V1 r/c be compatible with the fpv drone.
2021-3-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

ebea Posted at 3-3 09:59
In Denmark, it has been so all the time, that a Drone over 250 Gr. need a registration.

And these old registrations, will automatic be updated to the new EU license.

Ok, that varies from our rules then.
2021-3-3
Use props
Mal501
lvl.4
Spain

fans8863315c Posted at 3-2 09:27
Does this system have a way to output clean live video via hdmi with the smart controller?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=236497
2021-3-3
Use props
fans6ac931b5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45217 ft
Canada

Will the DJI FPV Goggles V2 also work with the mavic?
2021-3-3
Use props
Gimi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44770 ft
France

S’il vous plaît quelle s’un pourrait m’indiquez le temps de recharge des batteries du DJI Fpv s’il vous plaît
2021-3-3
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

dronie1965 Posted at 3-3 01:05
of the not so goods according to my opinion is that when i look at the reviews on youtube , i see most of the time the props in view. I thought this drone was also designed for the filmers amongst us. Or is this only in a certain flying mode?
I hope dji can change this with an update. Otherwise i have to change all the footages in post

Yes, I saw too, even minor but spinning properlers are very visible at bottom left, right corners. I am not sure if the high speed on N mode causing the drone tilting forward but agree not good at all even for the FPV shots.
2021-3-3
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

We probably need large, I mean very, very large and deserted space to fly it, if you are not one of the seasoned FPV drone pilot. It could very good in nature like mountains where far away from any civilization activities or abandoned buildings  but in city area, I think is a  big NO for me.
2021-3-3
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

How does it work for deaf blind people using google?
2021-3-3
Use props
escore
lvl.4
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Wow! Really looking to get one!
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_YwwP9BSva7y2
New

Mexico

Does the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 work with exsisting Caddax Vista systems I have?
2021-3-4
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_YwwP9BSva7y2 Posted at 3-4 09:10
Does the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 work with exsisting Caddax Vista systems I have?

No , it will not work
2021-3-4
Use props
longtech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9357 ft
United States

Charging up the batteries! Can’t wait to fly her!
image.jpg
image.jpg
2021-3-4
Use props
Gray Volk
lvl.2
Canada

I'm about to buy. Is there anything important DJI does not tell us? Like geofencing, altitude limits. The later is more important as I'm going to fly in mountains.

PS: at first look it's good and is reasonably priced.

PPS: It would be nice to be able to crop props out of the video. 110 degrees view angle should be good enough for fpv. But this should be done on the drone for better quality, not in post process

2021-3-4
Use props
fans3c734837
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My DJI FPV landed today. Excitement turned to wtf early on in the setup process when I was met with several foreign language error notifications in the iOS app.

It’s up to date, freshly downloaded and won’t let me install the firmware update which is required to fly.

Really not sure what to do now other than send it back. Any help appreciated.
EDIT > I persevered and discovered I had to keep tapping the app so the phone didn't close. Took at least half an hour.
2021-3-5
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Montfrooij Posted at 3-3 01:23
All drone pilots that want to fly a +250g drone need a licence to fly with the new regulations.
And all drones (apart from toy drones without a camera) need to be registered.

I'm really evaluating to buy this DJI FPV: it looks like really a great combo to do epic aerial videos.
Also in Italy for all drones that are +250g , licence is required, but this is not
a problem, i got mine in 2019..
Waiting and evaluating a little bit more ....
2021-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

gfab71 Posted at 3-5 08:51
I'm really evaluating to buy this DJI FPV: it looks like really a great combo to do epic aerial videos.
Also in Italy for all drones that are +250g , licence is required, but this is not
a problem, i got mine in 2019..

The big limitation here in NL is the extra distance you need to keep from many things.
Which makes it unpractical for me. Also we need a spotter for flying with goggles.
Even more unpractical.
Having said that, I would buy it if this was not the case. I think it is the best flying experience you can get.
2021-3-5
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Montfrooij Posted at 3-5 09:37
The big limitation here in NL is the extra distance you need to keep from many things.
Which makes it unpractical for me. Also we need a spotter for flying with goggles.
Even more unpractical.

Unfortunately same here in Italy...
but if used in open spaces, not in cities or near building, it can be a great
resource for epic videos...
Price is nice, but not for me at this moment.
Evaluating for the future, if the conditions will be better than now...
2021-3-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

gfab71 Posted at 3-5 10:38
Unfortunately same here in Italy...
but if used in open spaces, not in cities or near building, it can be a great
resource for epic videos...

I guess if you have some open space without anything man made (road, house etc. ) it is fun, but maybe a bit boring here in NL. Because you are not allowed to fly in the forests or other nature area....
So it is grass.
2021-3-5
Use props
Gray Volk
lvl.2
Canada

Gray Volk Posted at 3-4 23:13
I'm about to buy. Is there anything important DJI does not tell us? Like geofencing, altitude limits. The later is more important as I'm going to fly in mountains.

PS: at first look it's good and is reasonably priced.

I can answer to myself. Sow it in another thread. DJI is being itself, didn't learn anything.
It's geofenced and height limited to 500m, for the first time this guano in FPV world. Which means for me definitely NO, I was ready to buy.
2021-3-5
Use props
G_BOY185
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5681463 ft
  • >>>
United States

My concern is stick modes; I fly with the opposite/inverted stick mode then what’s defaulted on DJI drones (Stick Mode 3). Is there a stick mode selection within the settings of this drone that's comparable to what's available in the P4/Mavic series? If so, can the tension for the right stick be altered instead? That's going to make or break my decision on if I purchase one of these.
2021-3-5
Use props
Herbadav
lvl.1

France

Est-il possible de changer le mode de pilotage car pour moi je pilote avec les gaz à droite. Je suis sur le mode 1 mais là je voie que c’est en mode 2 et avec le DJI Virtual Fligt c’est pareil c’est en mode 2 comment puis-je faire le changement pour piloter en mode 1
CA98D14C-9B0D-4622-8059-A2B65FC6EB7A.png
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_XXU81PV6EnBa
New

United States

How do you connect the Android version of the DJI Fly app to the controller and goggles without a drone to fly the simulator?
2021-3-5
Use props
Viking Tattoos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549531 ft
United States

DJI PANDA..  I just received my FPV drone and while trying to activate .. I keep getting a server error. Activation failed  error code 0xfff.   I’ve tried for a few hours with different devices and I can’t get it to activate.  The firmware did get updated to 01.001.    Please help so I can activate and avoid returning this drone.  Thanks
2021-3-5
Use props
fans0c8353d3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71654 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got this in and as far as I know you can not unlock the Geo Fencing. There is not place in the head set that lets you unlock
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_mhi0ULdAwEZX
New

Canada

Hi. I'm one of those customers whose FPV cannot activate. So far i've performed the following:
1. Updated firmware on goggles, drone and controller.
2. Installed and logged into DJI Fly app on (2 different) Android device(s).
3. Saw no option to connect to FPV, it only gives me 3 non-FPV drones as options.
4. I logged into the DJI_aftersales@outlook.com account in DJI Assistant, and rolled back the goggles to V00.05.10.86.
5. When going into the goggles, under Settings - About, i can see that the firmware is indeed 00.05.10.86, but there is no option to switch to FPV.

I still cannot activate the product, please advise.
2021-3-7
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

Very interesting drone. Would not mind to have a go at it.
2021-3-7
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

llamberll Posted at 3-3 03:12
We need the option tho use MODE 1 on the new DJI virtual flight app! Also the ability to change the rates and expo.

Is there no MODE 1 on the new controller?? It's impossible for me to fly on Mode 2.

Yes I am Mode 1 only as well. It supports Mode 1.
2021-3-7
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DeafMacBoi Posted at 3-3 18:49
How does it work for deaf blind people using google?

They have to wear the goggles on their elbow.

2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_OIZhSJ6Wl6FS
New

Canada

How to download the dji virtual simulator
2021-3-7
Use props
TFHutch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9488 ft
United States

fans8863315c Posted at 3-2 09:27
Does this system have a way to output clean live video via hdmi with the smart controller?

No. Does Not work with Smart controller. Yet
2021-3-7
Use props
TFHutch
lvl.1
United States

mixchief Posted at 3-3 11:26
is the r/c compatible with the air unit? I have a couple other DJI Air Unit and Cadxx Vista equipped quadacopters and would be quick to buy the fpv combo if the r/c is compatible, and/or if the let's call it V1 r/c be compatible with the fpv drone.

v1 goggles are not supported with DJI FPV
2021-3-7
Use props
TFHutch
lvl.1
United States

I have the DJI FPV combo. Unable to get goggles to work at all. Do I have to bind the goggles V2 with the drone?  
There is what appears to be a small red reset button on the gogglesV2 under the place where you plug in the goggles battery. Tried pushing the red button, nothing happened.

Could someone who has this combo working, please describe what happens in the goggles when you turn on the goggles battery.  Do they just come on?  Mine don’t do anything.
2021-3-7
Use props
longtech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9357 ft
United States

TFHutch Posted at 3-7 14:42
I have the DJI FPV combo. Unable to get goggles to work at all. Do I have to bind the goggles V2 with the drone?  
There is what appears to be a small red reset button on the gogglesV2 under the place where you plug in the goggles battery. Tried pushing the red button, nothing happened.

I have the combo.
This is with the drone off, remote controller off and just the goggles on.
62266194-198F-4697-B1BE-2DCC9D51511A.jpeg
2021-3-7
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

djiuser_zXq7I7ixyY2s Posted at 3-2 06:20
how much will this drone cost?

The cost of the starting kit is 1299 USD. Fly more combo is an additional 299 USD
2021-3-7
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

fans8e299cb6 Posted at 3-3 09:25
I'm waiting for the sub 250 gram version of this.

Definitely, also a version that is sturdier and less prone to breaking.
2021-3-7
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

djiuser_OIZhSJ6Wl6FS Posted at 3-7 12:30
How to download the dji virtual simulator

On IOS, you just have to go to the App Store and search DJI FPV. But I have no idea about Android.
2021-3-7
Use props
fans0b398e86
New
Flight distance : 1887382 ft
Australia

I can not find FPV drone on my dji app, I even reinstalled it, I use a Samsung S20, can anyone help?
2021-3-7
Use props
fansa94b2486
New
United Kingdom

When will someone from the technical support team reply to my emails and messages left? I've had the new FPV drone since last week and still can't fly it! The V2 goggles are stuck on the language selection menu and no buttons work!
2021-3-8
Use props
maxheadroom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1055341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Enjoying mine so far. The free sim from DJI does allot you to try out manual flying and man its not for the motion sickness guys out there.

Good fun.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules