46028 198 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

fans0b398e86 Posted at 3-7 23:28
I can not find FPV drone on my dji app, I even reinstalled it, I use a Samsung S20, can anyone help?

Yeah, you don't need the DJI Fly app to use the drone. Just your goggles. Many people from the camera drone community are confused about it. Also If you want to project what you see in the goggles to your phone, you need to connect them via a cable I think.
2021-3-8
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373527 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello, anyone who has the drone and old units or sight? We are two people who, when restarting and changing the mode, the previous one is unlinked, let's say that if you go from the dji fpv drone mode to the old menu for a drone with a view, this has been unlinked and also the opposite, having to bind the drone again each time you boot into a new mode.
2021-3-9
Use props
fans0b398e86
New
Flight distance : 1887382 ft
Australia

Jackie-Gan Posted at 3-8 12:20
Yeah, you don't need the DJI Fly app to use the drone. Just your goggles. Many people from the camera drone community are confused about it. Also If you want to project what you see in the goggles to your phone, you need to connect them via a cable I think.

OK, but in the real world it says on the goggles "Must bind with DJI Fly app before taking off"
2021-3-9
Use props
GBarbosa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341703 ft
Netherlands

Hi! the control sticks don't work in the DJI Virtual Flight App (running on last ipad pro 11 model) Second turndown after the activation issues. I wonder if it was released too soon, with other drones (and this is my 4th) the unboxing & first flight experience was perfect!

Anyway, anyone had the same issue or has ideas on how to overcome this?

Thanks
2021-3-9
Use props
fans1ee2535c
lvl.1

United States

fans0b398e86 Posted at 3-7 23:28
I can not find FPV drone on my dji app, I even reinstalled it, I use a Samsung S20, can anyone help?

You won't, I ran into the same issue.  As of this writing, the DJI Fly app from the Google App Store DOES NOT support the FPV drone.  It won't recognize the drone at all.  You have to download the latest version directly from DJI and then side-load it to your phone.  Once I did that everything worked... (Until I realized there is no "custom" control stick mode; I am returning mine.)

Go to the DJI FPV Drone page and click on "download" button.
2021-3-9
Use props
fans1ee2535c
lvl.1

United States

Jackie-Gan Posted at 3-7 20:19
On IOS, you just have to go to the App Store and search DJI FPV. But I have no idea about Android.

As far as I know of, the simulator is NOT available on Android.  Seems like DJI had only said "Android version coming in 2021"...
2021-3-9
Use props
fans1ee2535c
lvl.1

United States

G_BOY185@yahoo.com Posted at 3-5 12:07
My concern is stick modes; I fly with the opposite/inverted stick mode then what’s defaulted on DJI drones (Stick Mode 3). Is there a stick mode selection within the settings of this drone that's comparable to what's available in the P4/Mavic series? If so, can the tension for the right stick be altered instead? That's going to make or break my decision on if I purchase one of these.

There are 3 stick modes in the FPV you can choose, based on recollection they are comparable to the 3 standard stick modes from my Mavic 2 Pro.  HOWEVER, there is NO "custom" stick mode (which I really needed).  I've been flying with a unique stick configuration for over 12 years and there is no way I could change my habit...  My FPV drone is either going to crash, or getting returned before I destroy it.  lol
2021-3-9
Use props
RockShelter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235486 ft
United States

I'm really sad to say that I will be returning my FPV and motion controller.  After spending a day trying everything I can to get DJI Fly app installed I find it will not install on anything I own.

The requirements are not in the sales material. you only find out later when you are drooling over your new  drone and just about desperate to do anything to get it in the air.  This is worse than false advertising it is absolutely purposeful misleading the consumer.  I love DJI Drones.  Been flying them since they came out from a P1 to a P4 Pro I've loved every moment.  Now this disappointment.

DJI you should be ashamed of your misleading tactics!
2021-3-9
Use props
Powerguy50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I keep getting an error message in the goggles saying country is not set. I do not se anywhere to set it. Any know how3 to do it?
2021-3-9
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

fans1ee2535c Posted at 3-9 14:34
As far as I know of, the simulator is NOT available on Android.  Seems like DJI had only said "Android version coming in 2021"...

I don't think he is talking about the sim
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_YSbvdEqERgCx
New

Netherlands

ebea Posted at 3-2 23:57
Don't you fly further on, with old License? Have Holland made special regulations, regarding Licenses for Drones, compared to the New EU regulations.
As now, with new EU regulations, old permissions on the Drone, will automatic get a new EU certified permission.
And most Drones, will be in the Class "Open" which are in the C0 - C6 category. The "problem" at the moment, are which category our Drones will be set into.

I have a1 a2 and a3 in holland
2021-3-10
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

djiuser_YSbvdEqERgCx Posted at 3-10 09:28
I have a1 a2 and a3 in holland

If it's by the new EU regulations, it should be Drone's up to 25 kg. and "open category" "low risk".
I have still not received my new EU converted Drone sign, but i hope it comes soon, so i can see how it's organized.
2021-3-10
Use props
Kip9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40781 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans0b398e86 Posted at 3-9 02:26
OK, but in the real world it says on the goggles "Must bind with DJI Fly app before taking off"

Yes, you have to use the phone app to bind the goggles and to get updates.  You do not need your phone connected to fly though.
2021-3-10
Use props
jbplunkett1gmail.com
New
United States

Why won’t the DJI fly app on my iPhone 11  of recognize my DJI fpv system???
2021-3-10
Use props
0luke1
lvl.1

United States

It’s all for nothing if the firmware doesn’t update properly. Sending it back.
2021-3-11
Use props
G_BOY185
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5681463 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans1ee2535c Posted at 3-9 14:38
There are 3 stick modes in the FPV you can choose, based on recollection they are comparable to the 3 standard stick modes from my Mavic 2 Pro.  HOWEVER, there is NO "custom" stick mode (which I really needed).  I've been flying with a unique stick configuration for over 12 years and there is no way I could change my habit...  My FPV drone is either going to crash, or getting returned before I destroy it.  lol

Dang, sorry to hear that but thanks for answering my question.
2021-3-11
Use props
RPearlman
New

United States

I have a P4 pro that I am currently using for roof inspections. Will the goggles provide a better visibility in sunlight? Also, does anyone know if the camera on this FPV drone is as good as the P4 pro in terms of low light visibility?
2021-3-11
Use props
Iman_Oldie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Wow! I am interested in getting into FPV after flying several of DJI's Mavic drones but judging by the comments here I think they released it far too soon.  
I'll wait and hopefully later on DJI will also add Quickshots and other automated manoeuvres to the firmware. Something I think is sorely missing if you
want regular drone users to transition to the FPV drone.
2021-3-11
Use props
974FPV
lvl.1
Réunion

HELLO, when is mode 4 on the radio control? !!!
We wake up, please.
1-2-3- and 4

2021-3-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_6xrRq8FKDbC9 Posted at 3-2 06:32
In Europe we will need a c- classified. This has none, that is a big problem. Way?

It doesn't matter it would be the same class as the legacy drones fall into.  A3.
2021-3-13
Use props
fans750d1bc0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7598 ft
United States

when do the batteries self discharge once they are charged?
2021-3-13
Use props
fans750d1bc0
lvl.1
United States

how can i get an extra cable to charge the controller?
2021-3-13
Use props
fans750d1bc0
lvl.1
United States

when will air units be available to work with the fpv goggles and controller?
2021-3-13
Use props
Nick Weiss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2045906 ft
United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ezUXdlmumg
2021-3-13
Use props
fans6ab35c71
New
Sweden

I van not see my DJI FPV fly app the only choices are my old drones?!
Need some help
Peter
2021-3-14
Use props
fans750d1bc0
lvl.1
United States

battery communication error. does the drone have to be sent back to repair this?
2021-3-14
Use props
FPV test
lvl.1
United States

The battery pack of FPV goggles v2 is not working. The button on the battery pack seems to be stucked. I can charge the battery but I can't turn it on. Any suggestions?
2021-3-15
Use props
fans438da637
New
Germany

So it can shoot 4k/60fps only when you have high quality set? I want low latency on my screen but high quality on drone camera? Is that possible?
2021-3-16
Use props
djiuser_z2TIDuxn2de8
New
United States

YouTube.com
2021-3-16
Use props
djiuser_OAzNtJa63yfA
New
Flight distance : 549452 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I’m extremely disappointed that DJI does not have customizable controls for the FPV drone. The only have three preset options, two of which are completely useless. Every drone up until this point has had completely customizable controls. Why did they leave this out on their most Advanced drone.
2021-3-16
Use props
Spiicy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 449698 ft
Brazil

I have recently aquired the DJI FPV and have been searching around in how to complete flips and rolls with it, but I can't find it any where can someone tell me how?
2021-3-17
Use props
fans75d0b742
New
United States

If you guys can have the syatem float a "H" on my screen, can you have multiple users in an area have airborne pylons float on their screens for some great racing action?
2021-3-17
Use props
fans46c49a78
lvl.1
United States

I can't find a way to invert the roll stick!I have experience with other FPV before, so I am used to a certain type of direct control, I hope to adjust the direction in DJI FPV , but there is no setting for me to change. I hope DJI can create a new setting and provide a solution to this issue.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_BH6yWbRsWuDx
New
Flight distance : 444948 ft
United States

Can you put the V1 googles into audience mode somehow and watch flight from this drone or do you have to purchase a second set of V2 goggles?
2021-3-20
Use props
0luke1
lvl.1

United States

What’s not in the box? Software and firmware that works. Week three - can't update firmware, can't register, doesn't fly. Asked for an RMA - said yes, then never arrived.
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_h6rOCcvZ5Hg1
New
United Kingdom

If I want to use the goggles and controller to operate another FPV drone, do I just need to buy the DJi control module and add to the drone? Wanting to do a bit more practice with a drone I'm a bit less scared of crashing in full manual.
2021-3-24
Use props
akash910
lvl.1

India

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 06:46
Looks like an incredible drone!

yes
2021-3-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, what was that?
2021-3-25
Use props
djiuser_Dnk4IeYusgVA
New
Norway

I have the FPV combo.. lots of problem first to get the drone activated.. when that was ok it moves on to that I cant activate the Googles.. so disappointing. Have for 4 days now tried different solutions given by DJI support.. but don’t work. How is it possible in 2021 to not make a fix for this?  Because I guess  it’s a software fault
2021-3-25
Use props
djiuser_ZJS6ii2lhVov
New
Flight distance : 385154 ft
United States

How long does the intel flight battery last for the fpv
2021-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules