Each day we ask the question.
570 8 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Each day we will ask:    Is there going to be a 2nd gen Action?  Please show proof by the Official site and not outside sources.   march you will talk live about something  so lets make this happen

2021-3-2
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I think DJI's strategy is not to release any information until someone suddenly finds a leak about the next generation of a product. This is how they automatically get lots of free advertising. This is the same strategy that Apple uses on its products.
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fishycomics. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Thank you DJI Stephen, so I should go get another camera due to  the future not knowing
2021-3-3
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 3-3 03:53
Thank you DJI Stephen, so I should go get another camera due to  the future not knowing

I bought Gopro 8, 3-4 weeks ago and what a "bummer". I cant' rely on it recording, all the buttons are really hard to press and the touch-screen is just terrible.
It freezes every time I charge it, and the file-naming is just unorganised.

I hope there will be a new OA in May.
2021-3-3
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

April 1st we all will get fooled
2021-3-3
Use props
BoozaWooza
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Realistically, what upgrades do you think the Action 2 will get Fishycomics?
2021-3-13
Use props
Charvel
lvl.4
Poland

I don't really understand why you would ask such a question at all. Buy as you feel like a new camera what is now available on the market and the best. At least it is not OA.
What I miss in this camera is saving GPS track for telemetry, I miss such a simple thing as a date stamp. I asked about it many times - apparently a big problem for DJI to add an overlay with date and time For me it will not be a problem that my next camera will be GP. They got rid of the problem that made me go towards OA (GP7 overheating) so I rather have nothing to even think about.
2021-3-13
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

BoozaWooza Posted at 3-13 00:58
Realistically, what upgrades do you think the Action 2 will get Fishycomics?

Wish I could answer that, but Seeing DJI is super quiet on the Table to even talk to us. FOllowing what hte Pocket to got.
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules