Where do I send a Damaged Mavic Air 2
677 3 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
petersavill
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have crashed my Mavic Air 2 and under Care Refresh - which I subscribed to - submitted the case two days ago. I was expecpecting to hear where I should send the damaged item, but have heard nothing since then. DJI are very quick to take my money, but seem to want to give very little in return. How long do I have to waut for notification of where to send and courier form?

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Normally, the shipping label will be sent to your email within 24-48 business hours. I've managed to get your case number via your forum, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to expedite the process. Thanks for your patience.
2021-3-2
Use props
aaronosborn11
New

United States

On February 19th I did my report for my crashed Mavic Air 2. It has been 6 days and I do not have an email that tells me where to send my drone to get it fixed. Would someone please tell me what I need to do. Thank you.
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

aaronosborn11 Posted at 2-24 20:38
On February 19th I did my report for my crashed Mavic Air 2. It has been 6 days and I do not have an email that tells me where to send my drone to get it fixed. Would someone please tell me what I need to do. Thank you.

Hi there, we managed to find out your case number through your forum account and noticed that our team has sent you the shipping label. Could you please check if it's in your spam folder? We will forward this issue to the corresponding team to send you the shipping label again.
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules