phantom 3 pro issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i-high-i-fly
lvl.1

Australia

ok so heres my struggle... i acquired this drone and trying to update the firmware as it says to in the dji go app as well as camera needs to be updated so i download it and place it in the drone switch it on and i get the first few beeps as always when it switches on and then the gymabal makes movement and settles its self like its all ok then it makes a slight zeep zeep sound then theres no d-ddd or d-ddddd or what ever its suppose to do to let me know its updating... the lights are red and then flashing yellow but theres also no gymbal status indicator light either... the drone itself is running 1.9.60+ and the rc is 1.9.3(i think its written correct i forget lol) and the app is 3.1.68

now the drone its self flys fine although i have no view for the camera and no control of the gymbal from the rc when on... on the app it says gymbal disconnected and i have no option to select the sd card either....kinda have no clue bout this so any help would be much appreciated... if anyone needs a vid to see what im dealing with lemme know ill post up cheers gang.
2021-3-2
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

• no view for the camera
  • no control of the gymbal from the rc when on
  • app it says gymbal disconnected
  • no option to select the sd card

I'd suspect no communication with the gimbal/camera assembly.  Checked the ribbon cables leading to them?  Have you had a hard landing or crash?

The aircraft seems to be receiving flight controls correctly so I assume the other discrete commands coming from the remote are correct too.  Flight controls like the joysticks and physical buttons can still function separately from input/output from your onscreen app.  Try testing if you can tilt the camera up/down using the rotating knob on the front of the controller, and try the same using your screen to do the same thing.  For confirmation, try taking a photo using the shutter button on the remote and again from the app.  Let us know what happens.

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, i-high-i-fly. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We recommend performing another update to your Phantom 3 Pro. Please download the Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.11.20 and follow the tutorial below.

2021-3-4
Use props
i-high-i-fly
lvl.1

Australia

thanks for the reply but i think its a little more that jus a firmware update...  
2021-3-4
Use props
i-high-i-fly
lvl.1

Australia

endotherm Posted at 3-3 00:01
  • no view for the camera
  • no control of the gymbal from the rc when on
  • app it says gymbal disconnected

• cheers for ur reply, ok so i have no cam control whatsoever from the rc... or cam control from the app i jus realised so must be a ribbon damaged u think?
    2021-3-4
    Use props
    Mark The Droner
    First Officer
    Flight distance : 2917 ft
    United States

So nothing happens when you press the RECORD button on the white controller, left side, front.  Correct?  
    2021-3-4
    Use props
    endotherm
    First Officer
    Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

i-high-i-fly Posted at 3-4 06:15
    cheers for ur reply, ok so i have no cam control whatsoever from the rc... or cam control from the app i jus realised so must be a ribbon damaged u think?

Looks highly likely.
    2021-3-5
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules