1545 17 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will really have to think hard about this one.  
Single SelectVote, Total 47 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

42.55% (20)
21.28% (10)
23.40% (11)
12.77% (6)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2021-3-2
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Combo ordered with Flymore, One Hand Controller, and Spare battery for the Goggles. (spare battery is for my Version 1 FPV goggles)  
2021-3-2
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Personally I will wait for next iteration but also hopefully a price decrease. With the initial high cost plus parts replacement costs being expensive, I would rather save some money. Good luck and have fun for those with disposable $$.
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sold some Vuzix stock to buy.
2021-3-2
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

Woke up at the crack of dawn to order it at launch in case of high demand and scalpers. That's probably just stupid paranoia, but I've been looking forward to this drone since the original DJI FPV system launched years ago. I knew they'd be making their own FPV drone eventually and I knew it would be the ideal way to get into FPV without having to do all the DIY typically associated with the hobby. Honestly, the drone looks like it exceeds my wildest expectations! I'll be putting together a bunch of videos about it just as soon as I can get my hands on it.
2021-3-2
Use props
Alitaptap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149334 ft
  • >>>
United States

Damn DJI I’m broke again. Butas nnman bulsa ko.
2021-3-2
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Alitaptap Posted at 3-2 10:17
Damn DJI I’m broke again. Butas nnman bulsa ko.

Benta ko M2pro ko sa yo.  The only way I’ll buy this
2021-3-2
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 3-2 08:54
Sold some Vuzix stock to buy.

Tried selling my M2zoom good thing it didn’t sell.  I’ll wait for the 2nd Gen.  
2021-3-2
Use props
RichInGa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 449344 ft
United States

First I don't think the FAA regulations Section 107.31 Visual line of sight aircraft operation allow you to use3 the aircraft without a visual observer. Second is that I have health issues that prevent me from wearing the googles. So for me I'd want to use it with a phone or tablet like the other DJI drones and maybe occasionally use the FPV goggles.
2021-3-2
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

To me it looks like buying a Mercedes Benz to use as a bumper car Of course not everyone is as bad in flying FPV as I am, so I can see the appeal for some...
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 3-2 10:30

I will give my feedback after I use it of course.
2021-3-2
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Flying FPV somewhat scares me.  Way to easy to lose situational awareness without being able to see anywhere except where the camera is pointing.  A spotter would help.
Obviously when I am flying real airplanes, I am in a version of FPV, but I can look around, or when on instruments, have the gauges to watch what is going on.
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lucas775. Good day and thank you for creating this poll. I hope that our DJI co pilots can give out there insights with regards to this matter. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-3-2
Use props
Alitaptap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149334 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 3-2 10:27
Benta ko M2pro ko sa yo.  The only way I’ll buy this

Meron na pare
2021-3-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 3-2 10:30

I might fly it tomorrow but according to it's performance. . It's basically everything I want in a drone or at least an FPV drone (not professional imaging of course) but we will see.
2021-3-5
Use props
Lisa3 AKA Karen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Maybe, very interesting piece of kit.

I like that it is an RTF  FPV
The flight time is good when compared to home built with an average of 2 to 5 minutes.
I really hope this isn’t marketed as a beginner drone. This drone can be a game changer and not in a good way.
The potential for disaster is there, you can do the calculations for 795 g at 90 mph, it meets the danger sticker requirements.

This one is for mature audiences only not something a grandparent should buy for an eight year old, finger in the nose, grandchild.
I am not the drone police and the decision is yours, I respect your decision,  but I can see  this one in the news in a few months.
Lots of crash videos out there and some in the hands of experienced FPV pilots.

That said I am leaning toward yes I will buy.
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_EQjCBLQg28t2
New
Philippines

Just bought one through shopee from djiphilippines march 4... got it today march 6... sadly out of the box, i got esc error and propulsion system error... now im waiting on their customer service on how to have it replaced.
2021-3-6
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

need to save up, I'll get one eventually.
2021-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules