Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 flight data
682 4 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_N1Dx9q1e494c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179938 ft
United States

I trying to find out how to access flight data that I inadvertently deleted and also trying to access flight data for my serial number aircraft that was previously owned by someone else. Looking for total flight hours! Thanks!
2021-3-2
Use props
Full Circle
lvl.1

Canada

You need to check the airline website and get yourself help or contact customer care. Or you can check it Here - https://fullcircle.ae/personal-trainers/
2021-3-2
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

If you have a problem with mavic2, why are you writing to the Spark section? Why don't you listen? How do you want to get an answer like this?
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_N1Dx9q1e494c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179938 ft
United States

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 3-4 14:25
If you have a problem with mavic2, why are you writing to the Spark section? Why don't you listen? How do you want to get an answer like this?

Look, I posted this question twice in the MA 2 section but apparently it keeps posting in Spark!
2021-3-4
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

djiuser_N1Dx9q1e494c Posted at 3-4 14:32
Look, I posted this question twice in the MA 2 section but apparently it keeps posting in Spark!

You are wrong! It’s true that you were browsing the Mavic section when you started posting, but there is a drop-down list to select which product you are referring to.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules