msedge_2OOtQIxz2I.png

2021-3-2
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No way can anyone in all sense pay £1200 for a FPV drone that you cannot ever crash and get away with it... I dont know what DJI were thinking
2021-3-2
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Bigplumbs Posted at 3-2 08:35
No way can anyone in all sense pay £1200 for a FPV drone that you cannot ever crash and get away with it... I dont know what DJI were thinking

Its a cinematic drone not a freestyle or racing
2021-3-2
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Max Bourdages Posted at 3-2 09:17
Its a cinematic drone not a freestyle or racing

It can totally do freestyle in full manual mode
2021-3-2
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

KerryG Posted at 3-2 11:25
It can totally do freestyle in full manual mode

It can but as you see not handle it like a typical freestyle drone
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

lol.. not everyone crashes.
2021-3-2
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 3-2 13:27
lol.. not everyone crashes.

If you fly Proper FPV you crash at some point if not flying proper FPV why not just use a normal DJI drone and a set of goggles
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 3-2 13:40
If you fly Proper FPV you crash at some point if not flying proper FPV why not just use a normal DJI drone and a set of goggles

lol, I did FPV crash after getting used to it
2021-3-2
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't wait to read more topics like this! DJI is seriously going to make $$$ of these poor folks spending hard earned currency on the FPV and parts. Seriously it's a hard lesson to learn and hope for the best
2021-3-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You know many said the same thing about “camera drones” when they were first released. And many crashed. But over time it all worked out. This drone is not much more expensive than putting together your own fpv . So many £500 go pros lost on first fav flights....
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bezik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since the said DJI drone bump into a tree before and if you feel that the drone is not preforming well on your future flights. I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said drone thoroughly for damages. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lesson here is dont crash it.  gotcha
2021-3-3
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 3-2 13:40

Latency. The video feed on fpv holds almost no latency. In the dji (white edition) at fast speeds there is lag. So you are actually ahead of what you are seeing in the goggles for a short period of time. That's when you say "i didn't hit that tree" when in fact , you did.
2021-3-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oops.
Not nice!
2021-3-4
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

RobZilla Posted at 3-2 16:42
Can't wait to read more topics like this! DJI is seriously going to make $$$ of these poor folks spending hard earned currency on the FPV and parts. Seriously it's a hard lesson to learn and hope for the best

parts?...LOL, not available...arms are part of the body...you will need send to DJI and pay almost $500
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules