Mavic air multiple errors but no crash.
1198 3 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nogs
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mavic air 1 failure

After just 5.5 hrs flight and no crashes first had problems with calibrating compass, then .... loads of error codes...

Main controller Data error

Overall status
  • accelerometer Failed
  • Gyroscope error
  • Gimbal cannot receive Main Controller data
  • Check aircraft status
  • Compass error calibration required ( but won’t recognise I’m rotating it and won’t calibrate) - after a restart this said normal
  • IMU error asking to calibrate (but won’t start doing this;when I press start does nothing )
  • Accelerometer and Gyroscope bias: ACC1 Disconnected ACC2 Disconnected; GYRO1 and GYRO2 Disconnected

[size=19.729999542236328px]I think it's IMU sensor problem but not an expert . I so need help with this . Many thanks

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nogs. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. If you have completed the firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2 on the drone and the issue still persists. I would recommend for you to contact our designated DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further assistance. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
fans21487b33
New
Flight distance : 119386 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Nogs. Did You fix it? Unfortunately, I have the same issue after upgrading my firmware and maps. I tried to fix it all day long. I'm very disappointed because I just found out that it is a widespread issue in this model. There are hundreds of threads on different forums, and sometimes it appears only after several flights, or in my case, without using the drone for months in a row.
2021-3-5
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

What you could try is to downgrade the firmware (I can show you if needed) and see if the issue remains and then update it to current firmware?
If this does not solve the issue then it might be a hardware failure. Looking at the errors your having (which are quit allot) it looks like there is a serious communicating error, since these are all connected to the main/ core board it could also just be a loose cable connection. So if the firmware does not solve your issues and you sure the unit did not suffer an impact or crash then I would recommend sending it to DJI to have a look at.
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules