OM4 (Not stabilize) No estabiliza
1196 2 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreimox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111768 ft
Colombia

Hola, compre un OM4 y desde el primer día que lo use no estabiliza, anteriormente tenia OM1 y no tenía ningún problema con mi Huawei Mate 10, ahora que tengo el OM4 los videos son terribles y quedan muy mal con mucho movimiento, pensé que era problema del OM4 y solicite el cambio y me llego una unidad de reemplazo Nueva y continua el mismo problema, los videos quedan totalmente desestabilizado.

Ya intente con todas las configuraciones en video, 1080, 4K , 720 y continua, intente con todos los modos en video y el problema es el mismo, la verdad no sé qué hacer.

Hello, I bought an OM4 and from the first day I use it it does not stabilize, previously I had OM1 and I had no problem with my Huawei Mate 10, now that I have the OM4 the videos are terrible and they look very bad with a lot of movement, I thought it was OM4 problem and requested the change and I got a New replacement unit and the same problem continues, the videos are totally destabilized.

I already tried all the settings in video, 1080, 4K, 720 and continue, I tried all the modes in video and the problem is the same, I really don't know what to do.

Video: https://youtu.be/317IocOCHJM
https://youtu.be/317IocOCHJM

TK.

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dreimox. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue and can you also please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application as well. Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
dreimox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111768 ft
Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 21:50
Hello there dreimox. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue and can you also please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application as well. Thank you.

HI.

Yesterday I tried with an iPhone and if it works, with the Huawei mate 10 it does not work and in the specifications it mentions that if it works with said cell phone reference.

What I can do?

Hola.

Ayer intente con un Iphone y si funciona, con el Huawi mate 10 no funciona y en las especificaciones menciona que si funciona con dicha referencia de celular.

Gracias / Thanks
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules