Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reading Glasses Lens
4350 25 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello DJI will you be releasing reading glasses lens for the new FPV drone? If the answer is yes when?
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

just wear contacts
2021-3-2
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 3-2 10:26
just wear contacts

Good idea though was hoping for a lens I could pop into the goggles
2021-3-2
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exib Posted at 3-2 11:33

Look into surgery.
2021-3-2
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 3-2 12:04
Look into surgery.

Lens adaptors from DJI would be a lot cheaper
2021-3-2
Use props
mc54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

This is what you need:

https://rho-lens.com/tador/
2021-3-2
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

mc54 Posted at 3-2 15:39
This is what you need:

https://rho-lens.com/tador/

It's German so it will be overpriced.
2021-3-2
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

Its around $100. My vision is worth more than than.  I have a strange prescription with Prism and they worked great.
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Exib. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I will cascade this information to the designated DJI department and as of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products and accessories. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exib Posted at 3-2 11:33

Daily disposable lens are very cheap and very convenient if your prescription will allow.
2021-3-3
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 21:52
Hello there Exib. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I will cascade this information to the designated DJI department and as of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products and accessories. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.

Thanks Stephen appreciate your help  lets home they are listening
2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Exib Posted at 3-3 10:54
Thanks Stephen appreciate your help  lets home they are listening

Hi there Exib. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2021-3-5
Use props
fans49fca743
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33740 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought a fly tying lens that clips onto my glasses.  It velcros into my goggles quite easily.  I find there is enough room in the new goggles for my glasses, but my bifocals don't work out very wellfor the distance to the screens.
16149886053708174855725950306105.jpg
2021-3-5
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans49fca743 Posted at 3-5 15:55
I bought a fly tying lens that clips onto my glasses.  It velcros into my goggles quite easily.  I find there is enough room in the new goggles for my glasses, but my bifocals don't work out very wellfor the distance to the screens.

Thanks for the reply, can you post a link to where you bought them
2021-3-6
Use props
fans49fca743
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exib Posted at 3-6 01:42
Thanks for the reply, can you post a link to where you bought them

I walked in and bought them  at  Bass Pro sporting goods.  But they are widely available for tying flies, or even just reader glasses.
2021-3-7
Use props
IBNobody
New
Flight distance : 17402 ft

United States

mc54 Posted at 3-2 18:36
Its around $100. My vision is worth more than than.  I have a strange prescription with Prism and they worked great.

As one prismed person to another, thank you for this recommendation. I'm going to order a pair.

I was struggling with the goggles when I first got them because I couldn't get rid of the double-vision. Changing the foam pad out to the alternate foam pad helped due to the extra space created between my face and the lenses, but having custom lenses would fix everything.
2021-3-7
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IBNobody Posted at 3-7 21:44
As one prismed person to another, thank you for this recommendation. I'm going to order a pair.

I was struggling with the goggles when I first got them because I couldn't get rid of the double-vision. Changing the foam pad out to the alternate foam pad helped due to the extra space created between my face and the lenses, but having custom lenses would fix everything.

Yes I agree, started looking in the Uk have seen similar products on Amazon, reading glasses with no arms also may work
2021-3-8
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

Exib Posted at 3-8 05:05
Yes I agree, started looking in the Uk have seen similar products on Amazon, reading glasses with no arms also may work

I tried this first. Paid a lot to but a pair of RX glasses that i tried to modify to fit. It was a giant waste of money, dont do it.  Buy the RHO lenses. Dont mess around.  
2021-3-8
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mc54 Posted at 3-8 11:37
I tried this first. Paid a lot to but a pair of RX glasses that i tried to modify to fit. It was a giant waste of money, dont do it.  Buy the RHO lenses. Dont mess around.

Ok thanks for the reply, i now just have to work out what + lens i need — Any tips??

Not sure what the goggles will be like with just my reading glasses on but with my glasses now if I bring my eye pad closer the  words on the screen start to blur, might be worth just waiting for the goggles to arrive then maybe buying some of those cheap off the shelf reading glasses and putting the goggles then
2021-3-9
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Been in contact with my Optician and send the information to RHO,
2021-3-10
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mc54 Posted at 3-8 11:37

Can I ask just a quick question the lenses you bought from RHO did you add the blue lens filter that can be applied
2021-3-10
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

Exib Posted at 3-10 05:36
Can I ask just a quick question the lenses you bought from RHO did you add the blue lens filter that can be applied
[view_image]
I don't think i got the blue light filter (I don't think they had this option back in January 2020 when i bought them). But it sounds like a good idea and i would probably opt for it.
2021-3-10
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks mate order placed £97.40 with blue filter applied would have been cheaper if I had not applied the blue filter but if the Tudor Lens helps me fly more accurately its worth it
2021-3-11
Use props
mc54
lvl.4

United States

Good choice. You won't regret it!
2021-3-11
Use props
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

This thread is a bit old but relevant. I started to place an order for these lenses and it specifically says to enter the Rx for "distance", not for reading but yet in the posts everyone is saying to get readers? While this may mean to get "readers" for your distance vision I want to be sure before I order. When I think about it your not looking off into the distance like when your flying without goggles but rather your looking at the screen inside the goggles that is right in front of your face much like looking at your computer screen. For that I use the bifocals on my glasses.  Hoping someone can both make sense of my post and make sense of which Rx you use and why. Thanks
2022-3-2
Use props
druckgott
lvl.2

Germany

I also bougth this rho lense I can relay recommand them also if it's not so cheap I did not take blue lens filter. I testet cheap lens versions not fitting perfekt to my eys. It was not a good comfort then I take the rho with the right values and what can I say it's perfekt.

If you take the one for fpv goggle v1 or v2 you have to take Tador version and you have to put in 1:1 what you have on your normal. Glasses so what you get from doctor or from optic shop of your normal glasses. This works perfekt for my.
2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules