[Dji Mini 2] Problem with the controls. Won't turn
859 2 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rak2u
New
Flight distance : 40184 ft
Poland

During the flight (despite a good signal), the left stick stopped responding to left-right swings. I couldn't turn left or right the drone. All other functions worked properly. The drone also behaved properly in the air. I led the drone with the right stick to the landing site and landed. After restarting the drone and the controller, everything returned to normal.
A moment before the problem started, I was taking photos (with braceting) and after returning home I saw that the last photo in the series was damaged.
What could be the problem?

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rak2u. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Mini 2 to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
Gorgeous
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3562270 ft
Malaysia

Hello there. @DJI TEAM I've been experiencing an error on my Mini 2. (Vision Sensor Error). It just pop up suddenly during my flight. After that I bring the quad closer and let it hovers in front of me. Checked the bottom sensor and it's working fine but on my screen still got the error message warning. Finally I landed the quad, turn off the power including controller etc. Then power it on again and the warning for sensor error that I received previously is already gone. I finished my flight with the remaining current battery and no more error warning receive. To make sure of it I did another flight with a full battery and there is no more warning error whatsoever. Hope it will stay that way. I still concern about that error message and really hope DJI TEAM can explain why is that happen in the 1st place. I bought the fly more combo just 2 weeks ago and never ever crash it yet. Here some pic regarding the issues that might help the team. Thanks and Cheers from Malaysia
2021-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules