884 12 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whiteghost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1479705 ft
United Kingdom

Guy's

Updated to 1.3 to see if any luck with Samsung 21 ?

Updated on my ipad too, NOW the video option is way to dark?

If I return to picture mode all is ok, it is just in video?  The picture is that dark you can just make out my very bright spotlights?!?!?!?

Note: Tried in all video setting the picture is the same but not in Camera mode?
Whats going on DJI?

uploaded video to utube here:

2021-3-2
Use props
djiuser_zb1ukJ9SBI5P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 748875 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have a filter on it.
2021-3-2
Use props
George GR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Hi whiteghost,
the problem is in the settings iso, shutter, mm! press auto or change the settings
2021-3-2
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi

Been checking and By George you're right :-) Pun intended :-)

Had 4 different types of DJI drone and NEVER changed or had to change the settings of the camera?  

I am not a film buff or great pic taker, so have never needed to change the default setting?
If I change to iso 3200 and shutter 1/50 the picture is better. Is this setting ok?
Just checked was set to manual as you pointed out and now set to Auto?  Never had to do this before !
2021-3-2
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

I saw a setting that stated -3.0 if it’s that low the video will always be very dark..Ideally you want 0.0 if it’s to the plus side it meAns the exposer is more bright
2021-3-2
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The setting of -3.0 is the main cause. You have set it to maximum darkness.
2021-3-2
Use props
Frits48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155961 ft
Canada

That sure didn’t take long...
2021-3-2
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks guys! All working now,

Just like to point out that I did not change any settings and have never had to? This all came with new update :-(

I'm a point and shoot pic taker, unless it is with my DSLR and Telescope!!

2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there whiteghost. I am sorry for the trouble and have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S21 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for different DJI Drone and for the DJI Fly application. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the warning.
2021-3-4
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-4 03:51
Thanks for the warning.

Video working now, due to manual settings which were changed with the update! Never had this happen before. Usually it is update and fly.
Why does it always fall back to youre phone or tablet is not compatible!  My ipad 5 and s21 do work, the s21 not in 4k but thats not a big problem. The app is compatible with the ipad mini 4, yet people are getting its not powerfull
Enough for he app? Maybe instead of pumping out new drones you could update the app to work with more upto date hardware? Just a thought!
2021-3-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

whiteghost Posted at 3-4 04:54
Video working now, due to manual settings which were changed with the update! Never had this happen before. Usually it is update and fly.
Why does it always fall back to youre phone or tablet is not compatible!  My ipad 5 and s21 do work, the s21 not in 4k but thats not a big problem. The app is compatible with the ipad mini 4, yet people are getting its not powerfull
Enough for he app? Maybe instead of pumping out new drones you could update the app to work with more upto date hardware? Just a thought!

Good to hear!
2021-3-4
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

After doing any update, whether it is app, rc, or done, it is good policy to double check ALL settings to see if any changes have taken place. It doesn't take that long to check!
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules