Mavic Air 2 problems
2927 3 2021-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AFILHO
lvl.1

São Tomé and Príncipe

Good, my friends I have owned a Mavic Air 2 since December. I have a problem now. When I turn it on, the gimbal is fixed facing up or down and without an image. Gives messages of problems with the IMU and gimbal stuck. I have already updated the firmware and the IMU, I have already calibrated the IMU and the compass. Can someone help me solve the problem?
Grateful
2021-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AFILHO. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know before this issue happened on your DJI Mavic Air 2 was there a hard landing or a crash that happened? Thank you.
2021-3-2
Use props
AFILHO
lvl.1

São Tomé and Príncipe

Good Morning
Yes, it had a forced landing, but without any impact or other problem. Could it be garbage, dust or sand?
Thanks
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_xl41IDCdNKwm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 312802 ft
United States

I had this exact same problem just a little worse. My gimbal arm module broke so it would turn left and right rapidly without me controlling it. A gimbal being stuck means one of the pieces of your gimbal is broken or something like sand or dirt is obstructing it’s paths’ of movement. You can try to get rid of the sand(if it is sand by lightly blowing on the part where the gimbal attaches to the drone or if a part is broken you will have to get it repaired. My Mavic Air 2 had a broken arm module which costed 80$ but I have gimbal insurance so they ended up just sending me a brand new drone. I hope this helps!
2021-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules