DJI verified account
7759 7 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dj8kl
lvl.1
Germany

Hello.
1. What must I do to make my account a ' DJI verified account'?
2. Should my DJI Mini 2 be registered somewhere and appear in my account settings?
Greetings, Klaus

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi dj8kl, thank you for reaching DJI Forum, could you please tell us more about the verification you are referring to? Was it for the warranty or a certification in your region? Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
dj8kl
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-3 09:19
Hi dj8kl, thank you for reaching DJI Forum, could you please tell us more about the verification you are referring to? Was it for the warranty or a certification in your region? Thank you.

Hi Diana. Thank you for rplying to my questions.
I live at the border between a Restricted Zone and Authorisation Zone in Germany (Hanover Airport). As far as I understand the manuals and the videos, I should be able to do some flight training within the Authorisation Zone, when I have an "DJI verified account". Unfortunately I cannot find the way, how to verify my DJI account and how to enter this verification into the Flight control app. Thank you for help, Klaus.
2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dj8kl Posted at 3-3 23:30
Hi Diana. Thank you for rplying to my questions.
I live at the border between a Restricted Zone and Authorisation Zone in Germany (Hanover Airport). As far as I understand the manuals and the videos, I should be able to do some flight training within the Authorisation Zone, when I have an "DJI verified account". Unfortunately I cannot find the way, how to verify my DJI account and how to enter this verification into the Flight control app. Thank you for help, Klaus.

Hi dj8kl, thank you for the clarification, were you able to visit our official website regarding the process of the request on unlocking a zone? Under the link: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/custom-unlock Please be advised that you may also email your flight coordinates, flight controller serial number, DJI Account to flysafe@dji.com for determination. Thank you.
2021-3-5
Use props
dj8kl
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 3-5 09:46
Hi dj8kl, thank you for the clarification, were you able to visit our official website regarding the process of the request on unlocking a zone? Under the link: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/custom-unlock Please be advised that you may also email your flight coordinates, flight controller serial number, DJI Account to  for determination. Thank you.

Hello Diana,
yes, I' have seen this site, but I could not really make out, which way to go: Self Unlocking vs. Custom Unlocking. Today I submitted a request for Custom Unlocking together with a Proof of Training, provided by the German Aviation Authority. Looking forward to the reply of DJI
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dj8kl Posted at 3-9 02:13
Hello Diana,
yes, I' have seen this site, but I could not really make out, which way to go: Self Unlocking vs. Custom Unlocking. Today I submitted a request for Custom Unlocking together with a Proof of Training, provided by the German Aviation Authority. Looking forward to the reply of DJI

Thank you for the information, looking forward to a positive result. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, we will be here for you.
2021-3-9
Use props
Nelson Rojas
New

United States

How can I know if have the warranty?
2021-3-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Nelson Rojas Posted at 3-16 20:30
How can I know if have the warranty?

Hi, if you wanna know if the drone's warranty status and if it has DJI Care Refresh service, you can provide the serial number of the drone for further confirmation.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules