Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
charging only up to 75%
1386 4 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,
did anyone know if the Battery is dead or whatelse it could be?
Thanks and regards Guido :-)

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Guido. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to drain the battery of your DJI Osmo Pocket and try charging it once again using a 10W charger for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-3 19:46
Hello there Guido. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to drain the battery of your DJI Osmo Pocket and try charging it once again using a 10W charger for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hello Stephen,
yes i will check that out.
Normaly i use my phone charger, is the mavic air 2 charger with the USB out better fot this?

I come back when i have the infos.
Thanks and regards Guido
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MavGuido Posted at 3-8 10:25
Hello Stephen,
yes i will check that out.
Normaly i use my phone charger, is the mavic air 2 charger with the USB out better fot this?

Hi there Guido. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-3-10
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hello Stephen, sorry for the late response.
I found out something strange. Several times i charded it like before, also with the Mavic charger, but with the same results, 75%.
Then i started the Pocket with pluged into the charger and realized, that it charges beyond 75 when it is powerde on!

But after a few minutes after standby it goes to sleep and i waked it up all the time until it were loaded up to 100.
After some discharging and charging cycles, now the pockets charges up to 100% even when it is turned of. :-)

Thnaks and regards Guido
2021-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules