Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question for fellas with MA2 and Smart Controller
1139 6 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vitaly258
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311375 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Did you ever notice the flight range has been dramatically dropped after latest v01.01.0610 MA2 upgrade?

In my case the week signal shows on SC after 600-650m and totally lost control seconds later. Stock controller works without any problem.
I've tryed to fly in 4 different open areas with the same results.

Downgrading SC firmware made no difference but I cannot downgrade MA2 firmware.
Unfortunately DJI just ignors me.

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, vitaly258. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We recommend checking the Image Transmission Settings from the DJI Fly. For most usage, we suggest switching the Channel to Dual and the Channel Mode to Auto. Kindly check also the orientation of the antennas in relation to the aircraft's position.
2021-3-4
Use props
vitaly258
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 04:23
Hi, vitaly258. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We recommend checking the Image Transmission Settings from the DJI GO 4. For most usage, we suggest switching the Channel to Dual and the Channel Mode to Auto. Kindly check also the orientation of the antennas in relation to the aircraft's position.
[view_image]

Hi DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the reply.
The Transmission Settings have been checked and adjusted dozens of times as well as antennas are facing proper way.
The range dropped as I've noticed after MA2 and SC latest upgrades. I've downgraded SC firmware but it didn't make any difference. MA2 cannot be downgraded in DJI Assistant.
MA2 stock controller still works properly.
2021-3-4
Use props
fans08446a86
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 04:23
Hi, vitaly258. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We recommend checking the Image Transmission Settings from the DJI GO 4. For most usage, we suggest switching the Channel to Dual and the Channel Mode to Auto. Kindly check also the orientation of the antennas in relation to the aircraft's position.
[view_image]

GO 4?  Doesn't support the MA2, unless I'm mistaken.
2021-3-5
Use props
vitaly258
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fans08446a86 Posted at 3-5 00:12
GO 4?  Doesn't support the MA2, unless I'm mistaken.

I think they use a script without going into details
2021-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vitaly258 Posted at 3-4 04:57
Hi DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi, thanks for your prompt response. In this case and since the issue persists, it is suggested to return your DJI Smart Controller back to our Service Center so we can conduct further testing and analysis on our end. At your soonest convenience, please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-3-6
Use props
E2UNTAE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 607612 ft
South Korea

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 00:15
Hi, thanks for your prompt response. In this case and since the issue persists, it is suggested to return your DJI Smart Controller back to our Service Center so we can conduct further testing and analysis on our end. At your soonest convenience, please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.

This problem is a software problem, not a hardware problem. This problem occurred after the November 2020 update and I want to downgrade to the previous version.
2021-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules