Quickest way to get Phantom 3 Advanced?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
briankiser
lvl.2

United States

Just getting ready to order my P3 but wanted to know how to get it the fastest?

1.) Order direct from DJI - is there an advantage to this?  Is the reward point system worth it?
2.) Order from Amazon Prime Vendor - 2 day shipping? but pay tax...
3.) Order from Hobby supplier?
4.) Order from someone like B&H Photo?

Thanks for your input,
Brian
2015-7-11
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Try Precision Camera in Austin Texas. They show stock of the Advanced and offer free shipping.. Pay attention to the new return policies.

I've purchased batteries from them and were a pleasure to deal with. Fast shipment and they notified me when items were in stock.

DJI direct sales, won't be fast. 3-5 working days for shipment doesn't mean anything.
2015-7-11
Use props
Flash123
lvl.3

United States

I used B%H Photo. If you live outside of New York state, there is no tax and free shipping. They have the P3A in stock.
2015-7-11
Use props
tcoleyrn
lvl.2

United States

I used adorama direct from their website.  No tax and uograded free expedited shipping.
2015-7-11
Use props
briankiser
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for all the reply - looking to get the extra battery and backpack deal for $1259 - Thanks again!  B
2015-7-11
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm still waiting for the Pro  deal for 1519, I ordered on 6/5 today is 7/12 still no word, trying to be patient.
2015-7-12
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

briankiser, Amazon Prime with 1-day shipping (for an extra fee) would be the fastest option for just the Phantom. You're not going to find a deal there with a backpack + extra battery though. You can get that deal from DJI, but be prepared to wait a while for it.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)

2015-7-12
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-7-12 20:22
briankiser, Amazon Prime with 1-day shipping (for an extra fee) would be the fastest option for just ...

CAMRISE is advertising having stock (18 presently) of the Phantom 3 Advanced with extra battery and DJI hard shell backpack.
2015-7-12
Use props
briankiser
lvl.2

United States

Ordered from B&H - only place that had the hardshell backpack in stock - extra battery will ship in 5-7 days. Also - ordered the 2 year full coverage insurance - thought that was a no brainer - anyone have experience with a B&H coverage claim?  Says it covers water, drops, crashes, flyaways etc. thanks again!  Brian
2015-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules