Flight Altitude restricted. Log in or go real-name authentication
2767 4 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rune.venes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9998369 ft
Norway

Flight Altitude restricted. Log in or go real-name autentication.
This message pops up. I am logged in so that should not be a problem.
Where do i get a real-name autentication?

I got this message yesterday when i tried fly. Went back home, tried to unlock a place (serveral miles away) and that seem to work. I got a sms code on my phone after entering my phone number, in some kind of verification process.  There is no restrictions where i need to fly!

Went out again on loaction today, downloaded the license i unlocked (the drone then is connected to the internet) and tried taking of and fly more than 30 meters up/or 50 meters out, and the same message came back, the flight altitude restricted.

Landed my drone, and tried again, and this time it worked. Battery got low, landed, swapped batteries and was ready to finish my work,  and then this message came back!

This drone is now useless for me. I dont know when i can fly or not.  
2021-3-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Copied this for you:

"Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 98.4 ft (30 m) and a range of 164 ft (50 m) when NOT connected or logged into the app during flight. This applies to DJI Fly and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.  Please make sure that you're currently logged in to the DJI Fly by going to the Profile menu.  If the problem continues even if you're currently logged in, we suggest to logout then re-login see if that resolves it.  (DJI Gamora) from https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=231662
2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rune.venes. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try logging out on the DJI website, at home via the Personal Computer and then try logging back once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
NSPerspective
New
Flight distance : 466824 ft
Canada

Hello, I have been having the same issue with my Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic Mini. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI fly app. Logged in and logged out again and again. I'm not sure whats going on.
It's as if , my log in is not recognizing with the app.
Today however I logged out of anything DJI on my home computer and than logged out of Anything DJI period ... AND than i put my iphone 11 on airplane mode .... For the first time in two days i was able to go higher than 98feet and further away then 162 feet.....  I'm not sure if this is a BUG or an issue with the latest download update but it has been a big pain in the ass. I'm not sure I've solved anything b/s All i did was log out of things and turn my phone to airplane mode.  
I have been reading form after form and I haven't come by aACTUAL / SOLID  solution for the issue max altitude 163 feet and max distance 98 feet.  (please note that I am not flying is any restrictions zones and yes of course I am logged in the Go fly app)

IF ANYONE has any good solutions or explanations PLEASE let me know. Each time I go out and can't get one of the DJI drones to fly I lose money and time.
THank you
2021-7-26
Use props
rune.venes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9998369 ft
Norway

NSPerspective Posted at 7-26 11:32
Hello, I have been having the same issue with my Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic Mini. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI fly app. Logged in and logged out again and again. I'm not sure whats going on.
It's as if , my log in is not recognizing with the app.
Today however I logged out of anything DJI on my home computer and than logged out of Anything DJI period ... AND than i put my iphone 11 on airplane mode .... For the first time in two days i was able to go higher than 98feet and further away then 162 feet.....  I'm not sure if this is a BUG or an issue with the latest download update but it has been a big pain in the ass. I'm not sure I've solved anything b/s All i did was log out of things and turn my phone to airplane mode.  

When this happen... try to go offline. Disable wifi and lte connectivity.
2021-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules