Sponsorship
6945 6 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IflymyDJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3589091 ft
United States

I am interested in obtaining some sponsorship from DJI. What am I needed?
2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi IflymyDJI, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. We appreciate the interest in DJI Products, we would like to provide you with some departments that may be able to accommodate you. Kindly send an email to marketing@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
Matthew Dales
New
United Kingdom

Hello Diana, I have also had the same issue. I have tried to contact them about a conservation project I'd love DJI to be a part of but I haven't heard anything back yet. What departments can I contact?

Cheers,
Matt
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Matthew Dales Posted at 4-19 07:30
Hello Diana, I have also had the same issue. I have tried to contact them about a conservation project I'd love DJI to be a part of but I haven't heard anything back yet. What departments can I contact?

Cheers,

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know when is the date you contact us and through which channel? Could you please tell us the email address you sent to and your email address? You may tell us in PM. Thanks!
2022-4-19
Use props
Mattia Baccaro
New

Italy

Hi, I would like to know if you would be willing to collaborate. I tried to contact you in any way but no one answered. Thanks, bye.
2023-6-1
Use props
Emmanuel isicheli
New

Nigeria

Dear DJI Team,

My name is Isicheli Chimobi, a 17-year-old student currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering at Covenant University in Nigeria. I am reaching out to express my admiration for DJI and its incredible drone technology, which first captured my attention back in 2018.

Having closely followed DJI's advancements in drone technology, I am particularly impressed with the robustness and innovation displayed across your drone lineup. As a Mechanical Engineering student, I am keenly interested in showcasing the ruggedness of your drones and their ability to withstand higher altitudes, a feature crucial for enthusiasts and professionals in Africa.

I believe that by reviewing and highlighting the durability of DJI drones in diverse conditions prevalent in Africa, I can contribute to enhancing your brand presence in this region.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Emmanuel isicheli Posted at 12-19 02:34
Dear DJI Team,

My name is Isicheli Chimobi, a 17-year-old student currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering at Covenant University in Nigeria. I am reaching out to express my admiration for DJI and its incredible drone technology, which first captured my attention back in 2018.

Hi, there. Thank you for your interest and support. You can refer to DJI Diana's reply above to seek more assistance.  
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules