DO NOT crash your DJI FPV QUAD!!
4885 9 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergeant
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

The new DJI FPV drone is fantastic without question, but there is a significantly clear lack of spare parts on the DJI store at this time, the key element being missing arms, motors and even the internals, because very soon consumers will need them!!!

DJI when will you be stocking these parts in your store?

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sergeant. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have came upon. If ever that there DJI FPV accessories will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the said DJI FPV accessory page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2021-3-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ouch,  good call.  Didnt realise there are no parts yet.
2021-3-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_JB2BVWTI6j29
New

United Kingdom

I can't activate my fpv drone. The aircraft doesn't show in the fly app, just mavics and mini. I have latest app update and using android. Please help
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_sFD02QTUBLrO
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-3 20:18
Hello there sergeant. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video you have came upon. If ever that there DJI FPV accessories will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav. In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the said DJI FPV accessory page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.

“If ever...”

That’s not a good sign...
2021-3-4
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

They sell arm , top shell , landing gear , camera gimbal kit. You will broke those thing. But if you broke a motor you need to send it to repair center.

EDIT : THEY WILL SELL NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS POINT ON STORE

2021-3-5
Use props
fans49fca743
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33740 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_JB2BVWTI6j29 Posted at 3-4 12:47
I can't activate my fpv drone. The aircraft doesn't show in the fly app, just mavics and mini. I have latest app update and using android. Please help

You are correct it does not show in the fly app.  I removed and reinstalled the fly app on my Android phone, then went online to try to find some instruction.  With my goggles powered up along with the drone and controller, I used the OTC cable to interface with my iPad running DJI fly.  Once I did that the instructions showed up on both the goggles and the iPad, allowing me to register it and do the updates which were also quite difficult and time consuming.  But there is nowhere including the manual that makes any of this clear.
I hope this helps you,
DanBelick
2021-3-5
Use props
Cients
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Excellent
2021-3-14
Use props
snyper272727
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19428714 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_JB2BVWTI6j29 Posted at 3-4 12:47

Make sure the OTG adapter is connected into the goggles, NOT the phone!
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules