Lost Internet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Druney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74406 ft
  • >>>
United States

When attempting to connect controller to robot by WiFi, the robo network is visible in iPhone settings, but, once selected, internet drops off and connection fails

2021-3-3
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

When you connect through infrastructure mode (which is when you connect directly to the robomaster AP, it is expected that there will be no internet as the S1 can not route traffic anywhere. It is just a peer to peer connection. It is most likely the iphone that is dropping the connection (Android asks if you want to keep connected anyway or not).
2021-3-3
Use props
Druney
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

BGA Posted at 3-3 15:09
When you connect through infrastructure mode (which is when you connect directly to the robomaster AP, it is expected that there will be no internet as the S1 can not route traffic anywhere. It is just a peer to peer connection. It is most likely the iphone that is dropping the connection (Android asks if you want to keep connected anyway or not).

Thanks for prompt and helpful reply.  The real problem is that even though i connect to robot network, the controller does not recognize the connection.  The robot beeps and seems to accept the link.  I thought the internet issue may be a part of that but apparently not.  Still not sure why I can't get Robo and controller to sync
2021-3-4
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

try go to settings and turn on local network permission of robomaster
2021-3-4
Use props
Druney
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Cino Posted at 3-4 20:31
try go to settings and turn on local network permission of robomaster

Thank you.  Working fine.

New question:  I wish to transfer ownership of Robomaster.  What must I do?
2021-3-30
Use props
Druney
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I have donated my Robomaster to a local charity auction and now need to transfer ownership to the new  owner.  What steps should I take to properly do this?
2021-3-30
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

Druney Posted at 3-30 11:36
I have donated my Robomaster to a local charity auction and now need to transfer ownership to the new  owner.  What steps should I take to properly do this?

I do not think you need to do anything.
2021-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules