CAS-5914016-K9T0D1 MA2 Flyaway
1652 4 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
r1alvinhotmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79495 ft
United States

Can you guys please resolve my case? I have been waiting very patiently the past 11 days without a drone with no response. Thank you.

CAS-5914016-K9T0D1
2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure experience. We will now proceed this to our corresponding team to follow up.

Thanks
2021-3-4
Use props
r1alvinhotmail.com
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-4 01:26
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure experience. We will now proceed this to our corresponding team to follow up.

Thanks

Okay thank you i am still waiting please.
2021-3-5
Use props
r1alvinhotmail.com
lvl.1
United States

Would you please get Dora to respond to the simple question that I asked sooner? I am really getting tired of waiting 2-3 days between emails. This is the worst service Communication I have ever experienced. I need to get my drone replacement shipped. I have been waiting on your painfully slow responses for 3 weeks now. If the 30% discount includes the drone and its battery PLEASE advise the next steps so I can get this resolved and also please be more detailed in answering me with the process for the next steps.

2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

r1alvinhotmail.com Posted at 3-11 04:22
Would you please get Dora to respond to the simple question that I asked sooner? I am really getting tired of waiting 2-3 days between emails. This is the worst service Communication I have ever experienced. I need to get my drone replacement shipped. I have been waiting on your painfully slow responses for 3 weeks now. If the 30% discount includes the drone and its battery PLEASE advise the next steps so I can get this resolved and also please be more detailed in answering me with the process for the next steps.

Sorry to have ketp you waiting. I have urged the team, there will be an update to your email soon.
2021-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules