DJI Care Refresh
723 5 2021-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pskeebo
lvl.1

United States

I recieved a replacement Mavic Pro 2 zoom using care refresh.  When I was setting up the drone i got a firmware error message (can't remember what it was) and it said to contact dji support.  DJI support said to reload the firmware using dji assistant 2.  I did and the error message went away.  I made a couple short filght in the backyard ( less than 1 min) and everything seemed to be working fine.  I took the drone out to a park to make some loner flight to make sure everything was working.  After flight 1 at the park I got a error message "Barometer Error".  I turned the drone off and on and the message went away.  On the third flight I pressed the return to home button and the drone fell out of the sky.  Straight down into about 10 inches of snow.  I couldn't see any damage but I did get a error message when I turned the drone on and it said to contact dji support.  I called dji and they said to send the drone back for repair.  DJI requested all flight data, so I uploaded data.  They said it was corupt and could not be read.  I than sent them files from airdata.  They said the data did not show the drone had any issues and they would not cover the repair.  The repair needed are a new front arm module $26.00 and Core Board Module $339.00.  I also paid $139.00 care refresh deductable and $100.00 over night shipping.  This is a work drone and I needed it for a job ASAP.  Any suggestion on how to proceed or why the drone might have crashed.

2021-3-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out.  We have just checked that the only flight data we found was on 7 Jan, Mavic 2. Could you please recheck the DJI GO 4 app to see any flight record can be allocated on the day that the accident happened?

Thanks
2021-3-4
Use props
pskeebo
lvl.1

United States

All the flight data was recorded on Airdata and sent to DJI via email.
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pskeebo Posted at 3-4 06:15
All the flight data was recorded on Airdata and sent to DJI via email.

Got it. Our team is following up on it and will keep you updated via email.
2021-3-5
Use props
fansf4560be8
lvl.1

United States

Below is a link to airdata flight information.  As you an see when return to home was initiated the drone fell out of the sky.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfUefZ7GTJ89BXli0l36Dpnx-T5jiLHCZ7XUuJsDxiA/edit?usp=sharing
2021-3-5
Use props
fansf4560be8
lvl.1

United States

Did your team take a look at the data?
2021-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules